Cammy Bell - Think big

Was Maurice Ross and Hamed Namouchi always going to be Rangers players too? How can anyone say someone was always going to be a player for a certain club unless it is guaranteed jobs for the boys and not what you have but who you know?

Bell seems to have good pedigree. If Jim Stewart thinks he's a prospect then that'll do for now.

Lets judge the guy on his performances rather than slate him because he's coming from Kilmarnock or because he's slightly smaller than what people think a keeper should be.

I don't recall anyone moaning about Stefan Klos' height. He was 6ft as well.

I will make my mind up when I see the guy.

It seems that everything the club does these days is wrong. It is getting a bit tedious.

Well spotted. I'm as much to blame as others.

However, it's a reaction.

I put it down the most turbulent period in our history.

I do think that a lot of us are traumatised. It's been tough.

So he was always going to be a Rangers keeper and that means it cannot be a terrible signing? Okay.

Was Maurice Ross and Hamed Namouchi always going to be Rangers players too? How can anyone say someone was always going to be a player for a certain club unless it is guaranteed jobs for the boys and not what you have but who you know?

At least pose a bit of an argument lads... (Ignoring the ridiculous Namouchi comment)

When I say he was always going to be a Rangers player is becauseI believe that Cammy Bell has been one of the standout keepers over the last few years in the SPL. Anytime I have watched Kilmarnock, Cammy Bell has been head and shoulders above his team mates.

Im guessing he isnt the most fashionable signing and if he had the name Cammo Bello people might give him more of a chance.

TBH I cant recall ever remembering a performance by him when I watched our gamesv Kilmarnock. Im uneasy about signing average SPL players but keepers are a different type of player altogether so I'll wait and see. He surely has to be good enough for Div 2 and 1 anyway.

At least pose a bit of an argument lads... (Ignoring the ridiculous Namouchi comment)

When I say he was always going to be a Rangers player is becauseI believe that Cammy Bell has been one of the standout keepers over the last few years in the SPL. Anytime I have watched Kilmarnock, Cammy Bell has been head and shoulders above his team mates.

But not quite good enough to always going to be a Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs or Motherwell player, just always a Rangers players? There have been numerous player excel in the SPL over the years, are they also always going to be Rangers players? I am thinking of guys like Lasley and Griffiths. Certainly closer to player of the year awards than Cammy Bell. It was a silly statement to make to be honest mate.

Bell has been linked with us on & off for the past few years, however it never happened probably due to having McGregor & Alexander already.

ANytime I have seen him play, he's always looked comfortable & generally puts in consistent performances - I think he will be an excellent signing. The only other SPL keeper I would have gone for is Darren Randolph (Motherwell)....much the same as Bell in that he's consistent, reliable & has saved his team on many occasions.