Brian Stockbridge Accused - Dirty Tricks

first of all full disclosure.

Ahmed says him and green raised 37 million.

Keith Jackson says we have 8 left and no one at the club has said he is wrong.

so that's a drop of 29 million.

the spend is much higher as we have also spent season book cash, sponsorship money etc. the spend must be 45 million ish.

as for what on I have literally no idea.

the new screens? 7 million on players wages. 12 on other staff?

I know its not funny but fuck me thanks for that wee lightner.

nail ....head ..

stb will you ever remove your head from greens arse? wake up and smell the coffee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's not like you ever gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway, from his very first press conference.

He was still Craig Whyte's front man at that point, from where I'm sitting you just paid Zappa a compliment there.

It's not like you ever gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway, from his very first press conference.

Life's too short for these bullshit arguments with you simplythebest and I mean that in a gentle, well-intended way.

Other than SimplyTheBest are there other 'Gers fans who still hold a candle for Green? Is it a messageboard thing or something because I don't know any Bears who still trust Green. Should I be widening my web browsing perhaps?

Other than SimplyTheBest are there other 'Gers fans who still hold a candle for Green? Is it a messageboard thing or something because I don't know any Bears who still trust Green. Should I be widening my web browsing perhaps?

Depends how you define a candle. I'm hardly crying myself to sleep at night thinking about him, like it or not he's part of our history now as far as the CEO role is concerned and other departures from RFC have left me far more upset. Like when I was 11 years old and Barry Ferguson decided he wanted to go to Blackburn.

But are there others who don't hold total utter hostility towards him, still see some of his contributions as positive and don't think he is a wicked, evil Whyte replica? Certainly, you only need to take a look at RM. And I know people in person as well yes.