Brian Stockbridge Accused - Dirty Tricks

FWIW, I think he will but possibly not at the current price and possibly not while all the uncertainty about Whyte et al hangs about like a bad smell.

This is going to drag out and a happy ending is by no means certain.

Where did it all go wrong...

Seems like a stitch up to me. As soon as you have a camera and goading you have to wonder how much of a set up it was from pushing more and more drinks on someone, to possibly spiking them.

I'd let MM off on this one occasion, but on probation - he should watch his drinking, like anyone who gets into a state. Stockbridge seems an incredibly low character.

BTW I really can't imagine most people on here getting staggering drunk, most I know stop short at a reasonably pissed but able to walk and talk ok (if a bit bollocks), and the worst they do is crash out asleep somewhere and/or puke up in the morning.

I suspect a Stockbridge sacking is what Ahmad wants by releasing this tape.

Who knows anymore? :(

The existence of the tapes has been known since last year.

They've been hawked around everywhere and nobody would touch them.

Stockbridge knew exactly what he was doing when he made it and when he passed it on.

I just can't bring myself to believe the claims that Stockbridge has "gone native" or "seen the light" and all that. He is still very much part of the troika as far as I can see, though he may well be indulging in a bit of self preservation he does not have the long term interests of RFC at heart and never will.

We've reached the stage where virtually the entire Board has to go for the greater good if after the dust settles we have a board of Green's placemen, Easdales et al then we are well and truly f*&ked (again!).

The existence of the tapes has been known since last year.

They've been hawked around everywhere and nobody would touch them.

Stockbridge knew exactly what he was doing when he made it and when he passed it on.

I just can't bring myself to believe the claims that Stockbridge has "gone native" or "seen the light" and all that. He is still very much part of the troika as far as I can see, though he may well be indulging in a bit of self preservation he does not have the long term interests of RFC at heart and never will.

We've reached the stage where virtually the entire Board has to go for the greater good if after the dust settles we have a board of Green's placemen, Easdales et al then we are well and truly f*&ked (again!).

No doubt about it they all have to go. But maybe just in the right order.... ;)

These buggers are really good at creating distractions. They've done it quite a few times now. This one is probably just to distract attention away from the most recent recordings of Green & his cronies talking to Whyte just like the whole 'paki friend' sham was a deliberate distraction from the stuff that had just come out about Green's dealings with Whyte. This sort of stuff is a disgrace. I don't have as much a problem with MM getting drunk and staggering about as I do with these robbing bastards trotting out dog & pony shows and circus acts to distract everyone away from more important issues.

These buggers are really good at creating distractions. They've done it quite a few times now. This one is probably just to distract attention away from the most recent recordings of Green & his cronies talking to Whyte just like the whole 'paki friend' sham was a deliberate distraction from the stuff that had just come out about Green's dealings with Whyte. This sort of stuff is a disgrace. I don't have as much a problem with MM getting drunk and staggering about as I do with these robbing bastards trotting out dog & pony shows and circus acts to distract everyone away from more important issues.

I hadn't heard that the investigation into Green/Whtye had been published yet, so are you saying he's guilty before the trial is complete.

any comment from the club RE these allegations? Not something they can ignore tbh.

Who is the club these days, I for one have lost track. Going by the main site all is business as usual and everything is rosy. It's gone back to the old days of being far behind the newspapers when releasing news.