Whenever the Rangers strip comes out, it's safe to say that there is a very good chance it will be poor. If we are going on percentages based on Puma 2013/14 output, their strips are underwhelming, cheap looking and follow a few very unimaginative templates. I genuinely wish we had secured a deal with Adidas tbh

I probably have half a dozen strips, starting with one in the mid 80s. There was always just one concern: do they look good enough to my eye, no matter who produced them. I hardly wore them as often as the average Bear, since I hardly had a chance to see a Rangers game in person. Hence "production quality" was never really an issue. I have seen many jerseys over my time and many were just woeful to my eye, but other people loved them. Suum cuique. The last I got was the one we wore when beating Hearts 5-1 at Rugby Park to snatch our last SPL title. The sad thing is that while I like the strip and cherished the moment, those who wore it soon let the club down badly ...

Logos and badge look ironed on. Cheap training gear. Not a fan of the 5 stars either but i can see why we kept them this year of all years!

Agreed. Never liked the 5 stars tbh. I've always thought our monogramed RFC badge was timeless and should stand alone

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

training shirt looks as cheep as chips

What kind of computer screen have you got a triple HD one , stop moaning until you see them in reality , what is it about Rangers fans these days , moan moan bloody moan , you havent even seen the thing

Edited by rbr