Sorry but these kits are awful. What do you expect when you line up with Puma? They don't look like kits. More like training gear IMO. The shorts are an utter embarrasment IMO and there is too much red in the home strip. Our home strip should always be blue with white detailing. And my final moan is the marketing.... FFS Rangers at least make an effort. With all due respect to Steven Smith and Ricky Foster but why start a new kit launch by using 2 journeyman signings who are effectively going to be squad players? Why not use Daly or Clark?

Poor, poor, poor....but I've come to expect that from my club these days tbh

Sorry but these kits are awful. What do you expect when you line up with Puma? They don't look like kits. More like training gear IMO. The shorts are an utter embarrasment IMO and there is too much red in the home strip. Our home strip should always be blue with white detailing. And my final moan is the marketing.... FFS Rangers at least make an effort. With all due respect to Steven Smith and Ricky Foster but why start a new kit launch by using 2 journeyman signings who are effectively going to be squad players? Why not use Daly or Clark?

Poor' date=' poor, poor....but I've come to expect that from my club these days tbh[/quote']

utter drivel

I'm to old to make a useful contribution to the styling debate, nobody over the age of 30 should ever wear a football top unless actually playing and I passed that milestone long ago. In the end this should be getting aimed at those under 18, if they like it then fair enough, if 'old' blokes and lassies like them they've got it wrong.

However the black and red socks are back so i'm fairly content.

doesnt suprise me people still in a wee cream puff because its puma... how sad .. fuck all wrong with them . think I like away one better.

max just dont buy one if you find it so horrible

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta