Don't like the collar of the home strip. It really takes away from the rest of it and basically spoils it. The shorts on all 3 look too big. I really like the white strip. the black one is OK.

Shorts ... a bit like those worn 1945 against Dynamo Moscow ...

doesnt suprise me people still in a wee cream puff because its puma... how sad .. fuck all wrong with them . think I like away one better.

max just dont buy one if you find it so horrible

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Calm down for goodness sake. I was merely stating my opinion. Is that not allowed these days? I don't like the strip and I've stated the reasons why. Or would you prefer me to lie and say I like it just for the sake of liking it?

Shorts ... a bit like those worn 1945 against Dynamo Moscow ...

..hope we play like that team :)

Agree mostly what everyone else is saying, slightly underwhelming (probably because of the Italian kit we saw) shorts look like skirts, but good to have the black & red socks back and the 1872 on the back is to my liking...and of course the 5 stars back on the home top.

Both the away & third tops I quite like.

All round I'm pretty satisfied.

good to have the black & red socks back

Yes, great to have them back.

and the 1872 on the back is to my liking.

Don't mind the 1872, but don't like the red bit it's on. Why not just blue, or if another co,our is required then white?

Sorry but these kits are awful. What do you expect when you line up with Puma? They don't look like kits. More like training gear IMO. The shorts are an utter embarrasment IMO and there is too much red in the home strip. Our home strip should always be blue with white detailing. And my final moan is the marketing.... FFS Rangers at least make an effort. With all due respect to Steven Smith and Ricky Foster but why start a new kit launch by using 2 journeyman signings who are effectively going to be squad players? Why not use Daly or Clark?

Poor' date=' poor, poor....but I've come to expect that from my club these days tbh[/quote']

Firstly Puma are one of the big three along with Nike and Adidas , and if they are good enough for Italy then they should be good enough for us .

Secondly you sound like Gok Wan for gods sake having a hissy fit

Firstly Puma are one of the big three along with Nike and Adidas , and if they are good enough for Italy then they should be good enough for us .

Secondly you sound like Gok Wan for gods sake having a hissy fit

There is no big 3. It's a big 2 and they're big for a reason. The reason being visionary marketing of stylish, considered products that are appreciated internationally.

Our strips on the other hand look like those of a division 2 team.

There is no big 3. It's a big 2 and they're big for a reason. The reason being visionary marketing of stylish, considered products that are appreciated internationally.

Our strips on the other hand look like those of a division 2 team.

Utter bollocks