These are sports reporters, are they not?

Matt McGlone is a second hand car salesman and the Editor of the Alternative View(Sellik fanzine). Tom English is a Fud.

The usual suspects are all over this like a rash. I suspect the greater worry will emanate from those that practise careful hate. The shadow Secretary for Defence, Jim Murphy MP will have been contacted and he will pen a stiff letter to the GO Scotland. The GOC will have to respond.

Edited by 26th of foot

Where's the club statement defending themselves from all the sectarian accusations in the media today?,lawyers letters?,and where is toxic Jack when he is supposed to be protecting the club against these attacks?.....................................................

The worrying thing is the lies about the sectarianism will be taken for granted by the public and judging by the comments definitely are. While it's not something they should sing while representing their regiment both songs are not sectarian in the slightest.

Imagine they sang Obama bin Laden, he's deid. Would this be considered disgusting sectarianism against Muslims in the public and media.

As for Derry's walls, what's the difference between this and Flower of Scotland (which is NOT anti-English in any way). Is it not about the defence against overwhelming odds of what is either a treasonous uprising against the British crown or a foreign invasion linked to French expansionism? What is the problem with that?

In fact both would be probably lauded in other countries if changed to fit.

But the fact is they could have been singing Baa Baa Black Sheep and an equivalent report would have been it was racist songs without giving the song or the lyrics and people would condemn the soldiers for it as they wouldn't know any different.

This is what is happening to the good name of Rangers, it's pure propaganda and without being countered will have its desired effect.

Rangers statement: "The club is aware of complaints regarding the conduct of Armed Forces personnel on the pitch at half time and understand that Police Scotland are investigating the circumstances therefore it would be inappropriate to comment further at this stage.”

Where's the club statement defending themselves from all the sectarian accusations in the media today?,lawyers letters?,and where is toxic Jack when he is supposed to be protecting the club against these attacks?

Toxic Jack will be helping our enemies with this one because this is the perfect storm to create a diversion from our protests and the despicable actions of our incompetent and dysfunctional boardroom.

Guest Bradfield

Part of me wishes I could care, but as I know that most of these blog posts (I assume the Greenslade one was on Comment is Free) and tweets were composed as soon as Rangers announced the Armed Forces Day, and tailored to fit, I don't.