Mather takes £300K with him!

easdale and stockbridge have to go for this.

Is this what changed your mind, as the few post I have read you have had you mind made up for a while.

So, we have a club with no board, who do we bring in?

Myself, the easdales have been very quiet and we need to see what they are up to, as to who we bring in, then I haven't really seen any candidates worth while, apart from Blin who is no linger an option.

I'd imagine Blin will come back into the reckoning pretty quickly - once certain elements have been removed from the equation.

As for the other nominations, I can't say I know a lot about any of them (PM aside) so I'll trust in the shareholders to make the correct decision at the AGM.

One thing about Mather, he wasn't stupid.

Did you expect him to walk away for nothing?

Not necessarily, but £300K? Who comes up with that figure? What is it based on? To be honest though, is it even true, given it's on the DR.

IMHO a mock outcry. Not that I like it, but to me this is no different to sending Bocanegra and/or Goian away with a neat pay-off package that was even less validated.

no it would be like giving them a pay of when they signed for another club.

mather resigned.

he wasn't sacked.