Even when he left did you not say to me the RST still had decent relations with him?

No problem for me if you did.

There was one Board member who was in touch with him constantly who had a good relationship with him.

I realised when I put that bit in it would ruffle a few feathers and considered whether to omit it. But it served to highlight a number of the points recurring through the article regarding making decisions based upon the information you have at the time - which is exactly as you have summarised in your response.

Fair enough.

Well convince me then Bearger - why should I protest against Easdale ?

I'm not Bearger but for me they are too much aligned to Green and his investors. Until we hear who is involved there will always be suspicion. They have also stated they are here to make money and nobody had heard of them being Rangers supporters until they were wined and dined by Charles. Did they sit in the members section, did they have season tickets, did they ever sponsor a game or advertise with us? Obviously one of them being a convicted fraudster doesn't sit well with me either.

Well convince me then Bearger - why should I protest against Easdale ?

I said board and did not single out Easdale. Stockbridge and his pals awarded themselves massive bonuses for winning the bottom tier of a Scottish football, he and they are bleeding us dry. Up till now Easdale has done nothing to stop the spivs cleaning us out, the other brother is a convicted criminal and should be nowhere near our club.

I said board and did not single out Easdale. Stockbridge and his pals awarded themselves massive bonuses for winning the bottom tier of a Scottish football, he and they are bleeding us dry. Up till now Easdale has done nothing to stop the spivs cleaning us out, the other brother is a convicted criminal and should be nowhere near our club.

Well given the dearth of board members it doesnt really leave a lot does it ?

I agree, I think Stockbridge's bonus for Div 3 was shocking - then again so were Ally's wages for a Div 3 manager.

So who are Stockbridge's "pals" you refer to and just how are they bleeding us dry ?

Guest Night Owl

Professional isn't a word that can describe our '' board '' at the moment, so for that I'm in favour of a complete clear out.

They have had more than enough money and time so I personally believe the time is nigh.

Well given the dearth of board members it doesnt really leave a lot does it ?

I agree' date=' I think Stockbridge's bonus for Div 3 was shocking - then again so were Ally's wages for a Div 3 manager.

So who are Stockbridge's "pals" you refer to and just how are they bleeding us dry ?[/quote'] Mather, Green, Ahmad etc.