SSN: Jim McColl Interview (16:30 with Jim White)

GS come on even the RST minutes of the REPRESENTED GROUPS was as follows :

The perception that amongst the fans groups represented is that there is perhaps 50% general support for the group and 50% who at this time are not :

Sadly, that comment from the minutes of the meeting is completely confusing.

Until someone or some organisation buys a majority shareholding then we're going to go on like this for the forseeable future. It will be one or more groups trying to overthrow whoever is currently in the boardroom at that time. CG's idea of no one getting more than 15% of Rangers simply doesn't work. It's there for all to see

Nothing you didn't already know.

He will not be putting any money of his own in as "he has an obligation to his own investors to protect their money." I don't get that though. So he has no personal wealth?

He welcomes Dave King's involvement.

This is his last interview.

We do not need McColl's money, at all. I get that. We need him, his expertise. If the shareholders are of the same mind, good enough. And I don't doubt McColl was sought out by investors for the specific task in hand.

Likewise, I think it is hugely telling that McColl spoke out today. He spoke very well and made the required points in a very simple and concise manner.

Lets face it lads we need him and we need him soon or we are going to struggle in the money stakes we need someone with a good business brain someone to guide us away from all these ganchers who are bleeding the club dry .

I notice in a few places the usual suspects are trying to find fault. You have to wonder what they actually want at the end of the day.

Surely not the status quo!!

I was listening to Snyde there and there was a fella came on saying Green and Ahmed "saved" the club! These two with the help of Shyster took the club to the brink and are still pocketing thousands, if not more courtesy of the Rangers support.

It worries me greatly that people are so quick to side with the current shower in spite of the overwhelming evidence, especially after we went through the same rigmorale of claim and counterclaim with our previous custodian which ultimately led to the darkest days in the Clubs history.

The current shower are raping the funds out the club and one can only assume that their end game is the same as Whyte's, only they'll be able to sell the assets (Ibrox & MP) for considerably more than £5m

I was listening to Snyde there and there was a fella came on saying Green and Ahmed "saved" the club! These two with the help of Shyster took the club to the brink and are still pocketing thousands, if not more courtesy of the Rangers support.

It worries me greatly that people are so quick to side with the current shower in spite of the overwhelming evidence, especially after we went through the same rigmorale of claim and counterclaim with our previous custodian which ultimately led to the darkest days in the Clubs history.

The current shower are raping the funds out the club and one can only assume that their enid game is the same as Whyte's, only they'll be able to sell the assets (Ibrox & MP) for considerably more than £5m

You have to wonder why people support those who will damage the Club.

We do not need McColl's money, at all. I get that. We need him, his expertise. If the shareholders are of the same mind, good enough. And I don't doubt McColl was sought out by investors for the specific task in hand.

Likewise, I think it is hugely telling that McColl spoke out today. He spoke very well and made the required points in a very simple and concise manner.

What you clearly don't get from my post is that I get that too. I never once said we need his money. You've obviously read my post as me being anti-McColl or a cynic, so you clearly haven't read my previous posts on the subject. I am all for McColl. I was quoting what he said about not investing personally. The bit I didn't get was him saying he couldn't invest, which Gunslinger cleared up for me.

Likewise, I think it is hugely telling that McColl spoke out today as I stated earlier in the thread.