Rangers 3 - 1 Dunfermline (Jig 70 pen, Daly 77, Mohnsi 90)

Tough tough game that one. Dunfermline played really well other than their dirty fouls, but it was a well deserved victory for a hard fought, battling performance.

Law was excellent almost throughout the game again. His work rate is superb, as is Black & Peralta's. Also thought Faure played really well when called into action (to replace Foster) and was unlucky with a couple of the calls he got from a shocking referee.

Nicky Clark was unlucky a few times like we saw from Daly earlier in the season, but if he's given enough of an opportunity, I think he'll come good and start banging in the goals.

Starting to like this squad Ally has put together with the restrictions he's had imposed on him. Individually, I like most of the players and they're definitely starting to gel as a team, so I'm happy enough with how things are progressing on the pitch.

It's certainly not pretty a lot of the time, but there's multiple reasons for that and at least we're winning games and notching up the points.

We are winning games because we are outspending our opponents about a million to one. Jesus, give Ally a budget of one of his league colleagues and he would have us fighting relegation.

We are winning games because we are outspending our opponents about a million to one. Jesus, give Ally a budget of one of his league colleagues and he would have us fighting relegation.

Very true, the winning run is a minimum requirement really.

Football wise it's been dire at times since the 8-0 vs Stenhousemuir.

Very true, the winning run is a minimum requirement really.

Football wise it's been dire at times since the 8-0 vs Stenhousemuir.

It's horrendous mate. I don't know if i will last the season watching i. It's certainly not enticing fans to the stadium, if anything, despite winning, fans don't want to watch it and have walked away in their thousands since last year.

Since I was at work last night and only got the goal info, Templeton did play from the start, it seems. How did he perform?

Just his usual for me,lost the ball a lot,cuts inside every time,flatters to deceive.........