Rangers 3 - 1 Dunfermline (Jig 70 pen, Daly 77, Mohnsi 90)

very good article Frankie; very balanced, very fair, very mature - and a number of the Dunfermline fans have let themselves down with their response.

They seem to forget that their club got itself into difficulties over an extended period of mismanagement whereas ours was driven to the edge of extinction by criminal activity by persons known and unknown.

They seem to forget that theirs was one of the clubs who did their utmost to kill us and they have clearly forgotten the magnificent gesture from Rangers fans, who paid them the debt owed to Dunfermline by the old company.

If any club's supporters were honour-bound to show Rangers fans some respect, it's Dunfermline.

Seb Faure:

Tom Miller pronounces it 'fore' :)

Big Derek - 'fawry' :roflmao:

Neither of them are even remotely close when it comes to the correct pronunciation of the big man's name, but in fairness to both Tom Miller and DJ, it's a very difficult name to pronounce unless you speak excellent French!

Big Jon 15 goals for the season...matching his total of last season.

15 wins in-a-row can't complain.

Interesting stat for the season so far: 59 goals in 17 games spread over 15 different players. First half 18, second half 41

45 league goals after 11 matches, 1 more game and we are a third of the way in. By keeping this level up we would be on course to score around 140 goals which surely would have to be another record.

Just back from the match. Same old same old. 3-1 flatters us no end. Dunfermline were only there to kick us and stop us playing but as usual, when the going gets even slightly tough, we go long. I done well to last the full match, i was ready to head after a half hour. No wonder crowds are down so much, it's just a turn off.

Just back from the match. Same old same old. 3-1 flatters us no end. Dunfermline were only there to kick us and stop us playing but as usual, when the going gets even slightly tough, we go long. I done well to last the full match, i was ready to head after a half hour. No wonder crowds are down so much, it's just a turn off.

The conditions were very difficult tonight and there was never a chance that free flowing football could be played. Dunfermline's up and at 'em approach added to the difficulty. All things considered, I thought we did OK.

I think a bit harsh in my opinion. Like you say was difficult to play against that they were just want kick lumps oot the players . Ref was a joke.. assistant was a joke weather was shit and we grinded out a decent result.

Just in from the match myself and it was an endurance test tonight!. It's watching performances like tonight,which is pretty regular to be honest,that makes me wonder why some Rangers fans believe we can take on, confidently!,any top league side?.

A win is a win of course,but by fuck it was dire to watch.

The conditions were very difficult tonight and there was never a chance that free flowing football could be played. Dunfermline's up and at 'em approach added to the difficulty. All things considered, I thought we did OK.

I think a bit harsh in my opinion. Like you say was difficult to play against that they were just want kick lumps oot the players . Ref was a joke.. assistant was a joke weather was shit and we grinded out a decent result.

The weather was not the reason we played so poorly and lumped high long ball after high long ball all match.

Just in from the match myself and it was an endurance test tonight!. It's watching performances like tonight,which is pretty regular to be honest,that makes me wonder why some Rangers fans believe we can take on, confidently!,any top league side?.

A win is a win of course,but by fuck it was dire to watch.

If that's how we want to play it fine, let's cut our wage bill by £5m or £6m per year and operate like a provincial Scottish club. Then we will all know where we stand. I have no problem with that.

Tough tough game that one. Dunfermline played really well other than their dirty fouls, but it was a well deserved victory for a hard fought, battling performance.

Law was excellent almost throughout the game again. His work rate is superb, as is Black & Peralta's. Also thought Faure played really well when called into action (to replace Foster) and was unlucky with a couple of the calls he got from a shocking referee.

Nicky Clark was unlucky a few times like we saw from Daly earlier in the season, but if he's given enough of an opportunity, I think he'll come good and start banging in the goals.

Starting to like this squad Ally has put together with the restrictions he's had imposed on him. Individually, I like most of the players and they're definitely starting to gel as a team, so I'm happy enough with how things are progressing on the pitch.

It's certainly not pretty a lot of the time, but there's multiple reasons for that and at least we're winning games and notching up the points.