Don't you? Who stood to gain the most from us going down? What would have happened to Celtic had we managed to make it 4 in a row? They needed us out of the way, and i stress, needed.

They couldn't beat dear old Walter, a manager with no money, one hand tied behind his back and hopping on his weaker leg. Yet the titles kept coming.

If anybody seriously thinks that Reid's firm and bhoys network getting Regan, donkey ect in position, the ancilliary back up in place, Harper etc doing all the legals, Manus and his buddies at LBG hard at it and all the other coincidences in line at the correct time was not a grand plan, they are deluded.

They absolutely needed us out of the way, I agree 100%. The bitterest pill is that 'our' lot aided them greatly.

Not tims , although there are plenty with enough influence to keep the pot boiling . We have been undone by shameless bare-faced liars , completely amoral and blind with greed . They are opportunistic hyenas of the business world and operate in grey areas , trying to keep one step ahead while filling their pockets . Honour , honesty , decency mean nothing to people like this .

We may in time discover the other players behind the scenes - I maintain that octopus/ticketus are , like SDM , far too capable to be taken in by whyte . If the upshot of all this is that we are demoted again then bring it on ! . A fresh start in the lower leagues where the prize of a spot in the EPL waits in the future , with a board comprising of honest custodians we can trust ; a clean break from this rotten establishment that clearly hates us as much as they fear our prosperity .

They couldn't beat dear old Walter, a manager with no money, one hand tied behind his back and hopping on his weaker leg. Yet the titles kept coming.

If anybody seriously thinks that Reid's firm and bhoys network getting Regan, donkey ect in position, the ancilliary back up in place, Harper etc doing all the legals, Manus and his buddies at LBG hard at it and all the other coincidences in line at the correct time was not a grand plan, they are deluded.

They absolutely needed us out of the way, I agree 100%. The bitterest pill is that 'our' lot aided them greatly.

Agree with what you say mostly but what do you mean by 'our' lot aided them greatly ? there was little which could be done. They(dhims) were in positions of power at LBG & HMRC were chasing us for a fictitious EBT bill which I've always maintained was instigated by someone like Reid. SDM's fault in his latter years at Rangers was to abandon ship & leave us unrepresented at the SFA & SPL. Then they took over and have been calling the shots ever since there.

Can they do anything to us if Whyte is involved? He holds no official position with us

Spot on. He holds no position within Rangers.

So what can the SFA even if he was involved in some capacity in the background?

I genuinely don't think he's involved however.He was nothing more than a Walter Mitty who wanted to make a name for himself defeating HMRC in the BTC.

His problem was that he didn't have the funds to run Rangers before the BTC result which led to administration.

The real story however is how he managed to acquire Rangers in the first place. I believe LBG should be the ones to answer that one

I thought it was Ticketus but i have to admit my knowledge of the subject is very limited. I am going on what i have read online.

Ticketus only had personal contractual rights under scots law according to Lord Glennie hence they pursued Whyte thro' the courts down south. In the end the only major debt we had(oldco that is) was the PAYE/NI Whyte never paid.When the FTT was won on Nov20 2012( triumphant tuesday) this whole gameplan of HMRC & LBG(masterminded by you-know who ) began its long process to unravel & will further unravel next year following the UTT in february.Don't forget the police & insolvency service have to conclude their investigations too. This whole thing ain't started yet..................

Ticketus only had personal contractual rights under scots law according to Lord Glennie hence they pursued Whyte thro' the courts down south. In the end the only major debt we had(oldco that is) was the PAYE/NI Whyte never paid.When the FTT was won on Nov20 2012( triumphant tuesday) this whole gameplan of HMRC & LBG(masterminded by you-know who ) began its long process to unravel & will further unravel next year following the UTT in february.Don't forget the police & insolvency service have to conclude their investigations too. This whole thing ain't started yet..................

You do wonder why it moves along with such a sluggish pace ... and hardly any leakage in the media.

You do wonder why it moves along with such a sluggish pace ... and hardly any leakage in the media.

Fraud cases are notoriously difficult to get successful prosecutions. A half decent defence lawyer will blow the case apart if the prosecution's evidence is not watertight. The prosecution need to ensure every bit of their evidence is checked many times over and will stand up in court.A legal chum of mine predicted it may take between 3 to 5 years before Whyte stands trial for anything. Whether that's correct remains to be seen