Have to say i was very impressed overall , Jim Mccoll was very straightforward and laid his cards firmly on the table , PM whom I am no great fan of didnt dodge any questions and was also very impressive , the rest spoke well without giving a great deal away , there wasnt too much rabble rousing , but also there was a realisation I thinbk that we cant turn the clock back , we need to look forward and deal with what is in front of us .

McColl spoke in a very conciliatory note , not in any way defeatist , just in down to earth terms . Also had a word with PM at the end and they are bringing out further youtube video's including how to properly fill out the voting forms , which may be of help to some.

Plus I had the pleasure of meeting forlanssister from our very own gersnet , sir it was a brief pleasure

I had a fair bit of sympathy for the point about Lawell. But like the point about 'bastardised anthems' I think it is a case of mistaken priorities. The club is not going to be in a position to do anything if it is being run poorly.

The point about the R.S.T. is frustrating to listen to. The chap pointed out that he thought the R.S.T. was impotent and that we should only have one group then crowned it with a dig about certain individuals standing aside. I don't take this line of argument seriously as I think it has multiple obvious problems. Firstly if there are members of the R.S.T. who think certain individuals should stand aside then those members have a chance to do so each year yet they don't. Secondly all fans have an opportunity to try and set up a potent organisation yet this does not happen. Third there is no real way to prevent groups of fans organising themselves in order to pursue various interests. Fourth there is no real barrier to Rangers supporters from different groups working together where common cause exists.

When someone mentions the idea of one group we should ask them what shape it should take and why they are not setting it up.

It was obvious that one group were out to push their own selfish agenda. They were the only ones there that made sly attacks on other fans groups. One changed position in the room at the interval so that he could get speaking again to launch another attack on Paul. Murray.

Overall. I thought it was a very worth while meeting, well done to the organisers.

Have to say i was very impressed overall , Jim Mccoll was very straightforward and laid his cards firmly on the table , PM whom I am no great fan of didnt dodge any questions and was also very impressive , the rest spoke well without giving a great deal away , there wasnt too much rabble rousing , but also there was a realisation I thinbk that we cant turn the clock back , we need to look forward and deal with what is in front of us .

McColl spoke in a very conciliatory note , not in any way defeatist , just in down to earth terms . Also had a word with PM at the end and they are bringing out further youtube video's including how to properly fill out the voting forms , which may be of help to some.

Plus I had the pleasure of meeting forlanssister from our very own gersnet , sir it was a brief pleasure

I had a fair bit of sympathy for the point about Lawell. But like the point about 'bastardised anthems' I think it is a case of mistaken priorities. The club is not going to be in a position to do anything if it is being run poorly.

The point about the R.S.T. is frustrating to listen to. The chap pointed out that he thought the R.S.T. was impotent and that we should only have one group then crowned it with a dig about certain individuals standing aside. I don't take this line of argument seriously as I think it has multiple obvious problems. Firstly if there are members of the R.S.T. who think certain individuals should stand aside then those members have a chance to do so each year yet they don't. Secondly all fans have an opportunity to try and set up a potent organisation yet this does not happen. Third there is no real way to prevent groups of fans organising themselves in order to pursue various interests. Fourth there is no real barrier to Rangers supporters from different groups working together where common cause exists.

When someone mentions the idea of one group we should ask them what shape it should take and why they are not setting it up.

wrong place and very much the wrong time to be talking about the bbc, lawwell and the daily record.

but it's the rangers way. the agm will be the same. the very future of the club on the line and i will bet any money nacho novo gets a mention at the agm as well.

So the obsession from one website carries into an important meeting on the very future of Rangers. Add in BBC and TBB issue too which is way down the list priorities.

The pleasure was mutual!

Thought also that the tone was one of realism not the bluster and bravado that's emanating from the other side.

First time I've heard from either Wilson or Murdoch, think they would both be assets to the board.

A few determined to have a pop at Paul Murray who handled himself well enough.

The Billy Boys stuff was an irrelevant and unnecessary side show ditto the pop at the RST, time and a place and all that.

I just hope that if they need to get down and dirty that they have it in them to do so, but I'm really not convinced.

So the obsession from one website carries into an important meeting on the very future of Rangers. Add in BBC and TBB issue too which is way down the list priorities.

It's best not to worry about what website someone uses and just think about the points he makes.

wrong place and very much the wrong time to be talking about the bbc, lawwell and the daily record.

but it's the rangers way. the agm will be the same. the very future of the club on the line and i will bet any money nacho novo gets a mention at the agm as well.

To be fair, it was billed as a fans conference and not just a conference to talk about the current directors. Every subject was up for discussion and what's important to you isn't as important to everyone else.

To be fair, it was billed as a fans conference and not just a conference to talk about the current directors. Every subject was up for discussion and what's important to you isn't as important to everyone else.

Oh I know. I was really commenting on some peoples priorities.

Generally I thought the meeting went well enough but I'm still not sure the information gained from it was in depth enough to persuade anyone that a future under McCollco would be better than the status quo. I realise that sounds a bit daft but doubts remain over their qualities - for me at least!

I will say I like the cut of Wilson's jib in particular.