Rangers Union of Fans meeting statement regarding London meetings

We are in the grip and at the mercy of some unscrupulous characters, it's like watching a cat playing with it's prey. I admire the Bears going to meet these people. But it looks as if they were merely used in some Machiavellian stunt by Laxey and the Spivs, to make the SOS and supporters look ineffectual and clueless.

I also am starting to think that if the fans did boycott season tickets these cretins would then start threatening all sorts of things like selling Ibrox,Murray park etc:

I was thinking more along the lines of selling players, but you have a point.

If shove does come to push, there's no way back, and there should be no backing down.

At the end of the day the process was simple enough for all involved: achieve influence via communication with investors and fans, as well as buying up shares and being elected openly via an AGM. If the existing board win the day there, then that's to their credit whether we agree with their appointment/methods or not. However, no matter who becomes voted on, Rangers fans will need to continue to lobby hard (and more effectively) to ensure those in charge remain accountable for the club's performance.

In many ways, the biggest battle ahead won't be with anonymous hedge-funds but with ourselves. If we can win that then we can really ensure a more positive future for the club. If not, then any prospective investor or owner will find it easy to skim off the top as others have done.

I know what I'd prefer.