Looks a bit like a concerted little campoaign to discredit the Trust and/or some of its high-ups.

Sadly enough, even if the stuff is a hoax, some dirt will cling to the organisation and MD.

I have no idea what this means. The RST suspending a board member is evidence of a plot to discredit the RST?

You'll have to explain that one.

Read post #2 of this thread.

So Mark D hasn't been banned from the RST? Has he been suspended from the RST board, though? I suspect he has, as he's acknowledged the existence of a complaint against him in his denial.

Unless you're saying the complaint itself is evidence of infiltration of the RST board by one or more of MD's many haters. Is that where you are on this?

Of course, the whole story could indeed be a total fabrication aimed at discrediting both MD and the Trust. In which case, as approximately 16 hours have elapsed since the story broke, the RST board will have issued a clear and strenuous public denial in order to protect their colleague.

What have the RST said?

clearly somethings going on.

equally clearly some people are gleefully overplaying it.

And equally clearly, others are using reports of an RST board member's suspension as an opportunity to hurl yet more allegations at the spivs, Jack Irvine, VB, RM, etc when the story clearly has nothing to do with any of them.

So far, I've seen Jack Irvine, the spivs, VB and RM blamed for this.

I see very few people directly blaming anyone. People are clearly interested in what's going on. Judging by the number of posts from you on the subject, you seem quite keen to get involved in the commentary yourself, so what's your own interest?

I see very few people directly blaming anyone. People are clearly interested in what's going on. Judging by the number of posts from you on the subject, you seem quite keen to get involved in the commentary yourself, so what's your own interest?

Did you miss post #6?

"Regular readers will not be at all surprised at the identity of the person contacting news desks attempting to spread the story."

Toxic? Weekend before club agm?

Looks like direct blame to me.

My interest is solely in seeking to uncover the truth. Do you and others on Gersnet seek to conceal it?

My interest is solely in seeking to uncover the truth. Do you and others on Gersnet seek to conceal it?

Why would myself or anyone here want to conceal anything? There's RST board members on the forum quite regularly, but I doubt if they'll comment until the Trust has had time to sort this out. I'm sure we all want to know what it's about, even those of us who are not Trust members, but then it's out of nothing but nosiness.

In the meantime it might be prudent to avoid letting your tongue puncture your cheek on this quest for the truth!

Point of order about this issue - please avoid the personal stuff; especially the crap about tickets.

I'm no fan of Mark but I see him at every game and he always seems to be in the same seat so unless someone else never goes, he must have his own season book and IIRC he's said as much on FF before.

Yeah gloss over the fact he doesn't pay for tickets. Lol. Sorry but it is far too important to sweep under. He admitted himself he would never give SDM a penny and has again said he will not give this board a penny. He has many friends with more than enough money to give him the same book on match days. He himself may be a fan but he doesn't support Rangers in the same way 38000 season ticket holders do.