And equally clearly, others are using reports of an RST board member's suspension as an opportunity to hurl yet more allegations at the spivs, Jack Irvine, VB, RM, etc when the story clearly has nothing to do with any of them.

Someones telling fibs. Others are just being tits

Yeah gloss over the fact he doesn't pay for tickets. Lol. Sorry but it is far too important to sweep under. He admitted himself he would never give SDM a penny and has again said he will not give this board a penny. He has many friends with more than enough money to give him the same book on match days. He himself may be a fan but he doesn't support Rangers in the same way 38000 season ticket holders do.

You will need to throw me in with him. Ive paid for tickets this season but wont again till we have a board we can trust.

Will I take the free tickets I get offered or buy from forlan instead of rangers. Im not sure yet but maybe.

Why would myself or anyone here want to conceal anything? There's RST board members on the forum quite regularly, but I doubt if they'll comment until the Trust has had time to sort this out. I'm sure we all want to know what it's about, even those of us who are not Trust members, but then it's out of nothing but nosiness.

In the meantime it might be prudent to avoid letting your tongue puncture your cheek on this quest for the truth!

Sounds like you're making increasingly weak excuses for the RST and DIngwall. It also seems clear you're happy for wholly unfounded allegations against other parties to remain uncontested on your site; you even denied the existence of these allegations.

I'll stop seeking the truth around the same time people stop lying to my face.

You will need to throw me in with him. Ive paid for tickets this season but wont again till we have a board we can trust.

Will I take the free tickets I get offered or buy from forlan instead of rangers. Im not sure yet but maybe.

I noticed on FF this week you're planning to take part in "direct action" at the AGM, Slinger. What's the plan? Forcing directors to run the gauntlet as they enter the stadium? Throwing eggs at directors?

I saw both these suggestions on the thread where you confirmed your intention to participate. Deal us in, please?

I noticed on FF this week you're planning to take part in "direct action" at the AGM, Slinger. What's the plan? Forcing directors to run the gauntlet as they enter the stadium? Throwing eggs at directors?

I saw both these suggestions on the thread where you confirmed your intention to participate. Deal us in, please?

You should have noticed my post about peaceful protest then.

Think martin Luther king.

You should have noticed my post about peaceful protest then.

Think martin Luther king.

These peaceful protests seek what, exactly? Sack the board? Sack Green & Whyte? Sack Irvine? Sack everyone who might stand in Paul Murray's way? Close down VB & RM?

All of the above?