You will need to throw me in with him. Ive paid for tickets this season but wont again till we have a board we can trust.

Will I take the free tickets I get offered or buy from forlan instead of rangers. Im not sure yet but maybe.

You won't be alone. I may also be withdrawing any funding of the club after the AGM, as little as it is in the grand scheme of things. Frankly the stuff i have seen and heard from both Somers and Easdale in the last few weeks has made me sick. I already wanted Stockbridge and Toxic out. I have no idea how i feel about Wallace but certainly feel sorry for Ally and the players. They are stuck firmly in the middle here. It's a hard one. Walk out on the team or fatten the spivs pockets. My head tells me the only thing that will make them listen is for fans to walk away.

I already don't buy any official merchandise and that will continue until i decide i can trust those in control of the clubs finances and we get a quality worthy of our name. I want the details of our deal with Sports Direct and Puma too. The exact details. The rumours surrounding said deal are frightening and i want to know what the real story is behind them.

If, indeed, there has been misconduct in this matter then it is for the RST and RST members to deal with it. However, in the absence of any concrete information, I prefer not to get involved in self-indulgent attacks on one of our own.

I would suggest that we hold further comments until there has been a statement from the RST and until we have some clarification on what actually happened.

You won't be alone. I may also be withdrawing any funding of the club after the AGM, as little as it is in the grand scheme of things. Frankly the stuff i have seen and heard from both Somers and Easdale in the last few weeks has made me sick. I already wanted Stockbridge and Toxic out. I have no idea how i feel about Wallace but certainly feel sorry for Ally and the players. They are stuck firmly in the middle here. It's a hard one. Walk out on the team or fatten the spivs pockets. My head tells me the only thing that will make them listen is for fans to walk away.

I already don't buy any official merchandise and that will continue until i decide i can trust those in control of the clubs finances and we get a quality worthy of our name. I want the details of our deal with Sports Direct and Puma too. The exact details. The rumours surrounding said deal are frightening and i want to know what the real story is behind them.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Puma/Blackthorn deal is for one season only ? Surely that can't be true ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Puma/Blackthorn deal is for one season only ? Surely that can't be true ?

That would be great because the sooner we are away from mediocre brands like these two the better. As MM said at the recent meeting we can do so much better. In any case, it was figures i was looking for. How much are we actually making etc because the cost of merchandise has not went down, quite the opposite in fact.

This is absolutely scandalous. So the RST chairman refused even to acknowledge a conflict of interest and misappropriation of funds by an RST board member?

It's now beyond question that some RST board members have conspired to cover up the truth in order to protect a colleague.

Ironic, isn't it, that some Rangers fans act very clearly against the best interests of both the club and the support simply because they happen to like or are friendly with Mark Dingwall?

Go on, Slinger. Give this a "Thanks".

This is old news being regurgitated by Mr. Harris. At the end of the "cheque" saga the RST took advice from its auditors who stated there was no reason for MD or stand down from the board. Also the only person out of pocket was MD.

Why bring this up again 3 years later? Whatever it's about it's not this.

Why sign a deal with Puma for one season ? Makes no sense to me. This needs brought up at the AGM

Possibly not to us, but to them? In the cold light of (a business) day, we are a third tier Scottish team. If all worked well enough, we might actually get a better deal now.