Scotland is, or used to be, a two horse race for the title. Albeit two horses that are a laughing stock in Europe. We'd need huge investment to get back to it being a two horse race. for a start, the minute we get back sellick will start spending. So we won't be competing with the dross they are now, but a reinforced team, still dross but - improved.

What you always have to ask yourself when comparing teams is, if the teams were merged, which of your team would get in. I suggest Lee Wallace would be the only contender at present, McLeod possibly on the bench. And, while we may improve in the next 2-3 seasons they definitely will do so the minute we appear, by which time Lee Wallace will be long gone and, lets be honest, much as we like him, he's not enough to change entire games, he's not a Messi, Ronaldo or Bale. He's too good for the lower leagues in Scotland, but that's true of most people who can walk and talk at the same time.

It's an uphill challenge even to think of us soon competing in the SPL or whatever the effing thing is called now - and, to be perfectly frank, it's a total turn off to even think about being there and "entertaining" Septic, Well, Killie, HIVs, Arabs, Sheep - god it's just sickening rubbish, toxic Rangers hating anti-football shite......................tens of millions for the "privilege" of that, with the timz crowing and gloating, and the constant abuse and humiliation from every other club? What an "aspiration".

Could you of imagined the outcry if Ally never got any money to spend or new players in on frees. He would of said it was the boards fault and they haven't gave him any money and we would of had the boycotts starting.

Could you of imagined the outcry if Ally never got any money to spend or new players in on frees. He would of said it was the boards fault and they haven't gave him any money and we would of had the boycotts starting.

The majority of players were brought in for nothing; it's the astronomical wages some of them are on that's the problem. Still can't believe we paid £1 million for Templeton mind you.

He could have won many fans over if he came out and said he wanted to win with the clubs future, youth. Said he wanted to teach these kids how to play the Rangers way. Said he wanted to give them the experience they will need to be Rangers greats. Said he wanted our kids to develop under him and become legends under his watch.

But he never, he went out and signed the likes of Jon Daly, Kevin Kyle and Fran Sandaza, played experience and reputation over youth even out of position, played 4-5-1 and watched as our players persisted with the aimless long ball.

I know what vision i prefer.

Scotland is, or used to be, a two horse race for the title. Albeit two horses that are a laughing stock in Europe. We'd need huge investment to get back to it being a two horse race. for a start, the minute we get back sellick will start spending. So we won't be competing with the dross they are now, but a reinforced team, still dross but - improved.

What you always have to ask yourself when comparing teams is, if the teams were merged, which of your team would get in. I suggest Lee Wallace would be the only contender at present, McLeod possibly on the bench. And, while we may improve in the next 2-3 seasons they definitely will do so the minute we appear, by which time Lee Wallace will be long gone and, lets be honest, much as we like him, he's not enough to change entire games, he's not a Messi, Ronaldo or Bale. He's too good for the lower leagues in Scotland, but that's true of most people who can walk and talk at the same time.

It's an uphill challenge even to think of us soon competing in the SPL or whatever the effing thing is called now - and, to be perfectly frank, it's a total turn off to even think about being there and "entertaining" Septic, Well, Killie, HIVs, Arabs, Sheep - god it's just sickening rubbish, toxic Rangers hating anti-football shite......................tens of millions for the "privilege" of that, with the timz crowing and gloating, and the constant abuse and humiliation from every other club? What an "aspiration".

Spending with what exactly , they have a huge squad already , a massive wage bill of over hyped players and the part everyone misses , over £38 million of debt that is suddenly been placed under the microscope , and a dwindling crowd

I think the Celtic crowds will be back when Rangers are back. Celtic are cutting their costs for the next couple of years but I'm sure they will flex their financial muscles when we're back. They will find the money and are probably hoarding at the moment. Right now they don't need to spend except for Europe and even there it's a bit of a futile quest so not much point for a handful of games.

When we are promoted, I can see the interest in our league increasing massively for the first season. The ones that said that they don't need us are going to look stupid, even though a big part will be the novelty of us returning after being missing for a while. I think you can expect near sell outs in Glasgow every week.

I think the Celtic crowds will be back when Rangers are back. Celtic are cutting their costs for the next couple of years but I'm sure they will flex their financial muscles when we're back. They will find the money and are probably hoarding at the moment. Right now they don't need to spend except for Europe and even there it's a bit of a futile quest so not much point for a handful of games.

When we are promoted, I can see the interest in our league increasing massively for the first season. The ones that said that they don't need us are going to look stupid, even though a big part will be the novelty of us returning after being missing for a while. I think you can expect near sell outs in Glasgow every week.

Which will only widen the gap between ourselves and Celtic further. How do we make up that £5m per year difference?

I'd like to think I speak for the majority of Rangers fans when I say. I would go and see any Rangers team that gave 100% even if we lost a few that's what supporting your club is all about and that was why there were so many complaints about last season. We looked clueless and a number of players did not give 100%.

Instead of fixing whatever the problem was last season we went out and squandered millions on players not required for our level.

He could have won many fans over if he came out and said he wanted to win with the clubs future, youth. Said he wanted to teach these kids how to play the Rangers way. Said he wanted to give them the experience they will need to be Rangers greats. Said he wanted our kids to develop under him and become legends under his watch.

But he never, he went out and signed the likes of Jon Daly, Kevin Kyle and Fran Sandaza, played experience and reputation over youth even out of position, played 4-5-1 and watched as our players persisted with the aimless long ball.

I know what vision i prefer.

Youths need to be good enough. Other than McLeod and Aird I'm not so sure any of the others are of the standard we require

Sounded pretty much like McCoist was telling us that he's been told to remove the two Lee's wages from his budget.

We should have got rid of McCulloch years ago

Not entirely sure how the club can talk about cost savings with a straight face when the Finance Director picked up a £200k bonus for winning the 4th tier of Scottish football.