I just have to mention we don't want any feuds from other websites brought on here. Everyone is welcome on here, but we don't want an over spill of feuds from other websites. Please keep the level of debate that we are used on the Gersnet up where it is, which is the reason most members come on here.

Thanks.

The football is simply awful. Most folk around me spent most of the second half taking advantage of the WiFi to check their coupons. It's soul destroying watching us at the moment.

Unfortunately that is not the players fault, people cannot go 20 minutes these days without ticking on a phone or tablet. The worst decision anyone could ever make is to offer internet during a game.

The football is simply awful. Most folk around me spent most of the second half taking advantage of the WiFi to check their coupons. It's soul destroying watching us at the moment.

I could easily have walked out after 30 minutes, i was bored out of my skull. Blind faith probably keeping me there.

Unfortunately that is not the players fault, people cannot go 20 minutes these days without ticking on a phone or tablet. The worst decision anyone could ever make is to offer internet during a game.

Oh come on Pete. If you are a football lover there is nothing more captivating that watching the 'simple game' played with pace, passion, pass & move, etc..No tablet or iPhone will take your mind away from the game being played properly. The players, and Ally, carry a huge responsibility to entertain.

Oh come on Pete. If you are a football lover there is nothing more captivating that watching the 'simple game' played with pace, passion, pass & move, etc..No tablet or iPhone will take your mind away from the game being played properly. The players, and Ally, carry a huge responsibility to entertain.

No matter what you feed people these days whether it be exciting days out or not as soon as the phone goes dut dut dut then they are grabbing at there phone to see what there is. This is not football related it is the modern way of life.

I could easily have walked out after 30 minutes, i was bored out of my skull. Blind faith probably keeping me there.

The football has been shite for 2 and a half years under Ally and wasn't much better under Walter.

I think the excuse now is that we are playing hammer throwers who are just trying to stop us from playing.

I think we are the hammer throwers to be honest.

The football has been shite for 2 and a half years under Ally and wasn't much better under Walter.

I think the excuse now is that we are playing hammer throwers who are just trying to stop us from playing.

I think we are the hammer throwers to be honest.

The only reason Walter escapes criticism is because we won stuff

The only reason Walter escapes criticism is because we won stuff

People will say what more do you want. Winning is the main aim. It's just a shame it came at such a huge cost to us long term, not all Walters fault of course. The whole clubs over a period of time.