People will say what more do you want. Winning is the main aim. It's just a shame it came at such a huge cost to us long term, not all Walters fault of course. The whole clubs over a period of time.

Yes I agree

But we dug a hole for ourselves by not building for the future. Our business model required we qualify for the Champions League just to break even thats lunacy at its best.

Murray Park was the bold vision and it has created some good players just not for us.

Yes I agree

But we dug a hole for ourselves by not building for the future. Our business model required we qualify for the Champions League just to break even thats lunacy at its best.

Murray Park was the bold vision and it has created some good players just not for us.

Yep, i completely agree with that.

There's a bunch of people who sit around me that leave at half time, presumably to go to the pub. The football is dire.

Yeah, i have a few of those around me too. The moans and groans are getting greater and greater with every passing week. The thousands of empty seats speak for themselves, then the mass stadium evacuation on 80 mins. So many fans can't bothered anymore.

Guest TravelingWilBEARy
Yeah, i have a few of those around me too. The moans and groans are getting greater and greater with every passing week. The thousands of empty seats speak for themselves, then the mass stadium evacuation on 80 mins. So many fans can't bothered anymore.

The mass stadium evacuation used to happen even under the heady days of the Advocaat era. McCoist isn't to blame for the Subway Loyal surely?

The mass stadium evacuation used to happen even under the heady days of the Advocaat era. McCoist isn't to blame for the Subway Loyal surely?

Not at all but many factors are to blame for those thousands, 9 thousand yesterday, who don't bother going to games at all nowadays and Allys brand of non-football is one of those factors.