For anyone interested - the production company will be releasing a trailer for this very soon so it should give a bit of an insight into the flavour of it.

Also the guys I have spoken to who have met the crew and been interviewed etc have had nothing but positive things to say about the film crew\producer\researchers etc. Apparently the company have approached it whole heartedly to put the support in a very favourable light. No sign of 'trip wire' questions etc. All positive.

Maybe we will have a screening to be proud of after all.

Can you imagine how this film could turn out if we reach the Cup Final at Breezeblock Boulevard (with some luck in the draw)? What a scene it would be!!! I would love to see Peter Liewell's face. Oh the irony!

I am sure he will be on the front steps to welcome our team bus.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your comments. We're doing well so far in our Kickstarter campaign, but would really appreciate more

contributions - so please spread the word to all your family and friends about us!

We've got 9 backers so far and are on a considerable way towards our goal.

We'll be posting a trailer for the documentary, taken from our first bit of filming - so check it out to see how the project

is going!

Thanks everyone, your contributions are all highly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your comments. We're doing well so far in our Kickstarter campaign, but would really appreciate more

contributions - so please spread the word to all your family and friends about us!

We've got 9 backers so far and are on a considerable way towards our goal.

We'll be posting a trailer for the documentary, taken from our first bit of filming - so check it out to see how the project

is going!

Thanks everyone, your contributions are all highly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Niraj Dave | Researcher

SDMC Productions Limited

Email: niraj.dave@sdmcproductions.com

Office: 0044 (0)161 2362112

Mob: 0044 (0) 7905942209

Web: http://www.sdmcproductions.com

Niraj, I am not a member of the Kirkintilloch RSC though I do sometimes go on their bus. Please correct on your site, I have no wish to offend.

Others for information; they have postponed my interview till Friday, I'll report back then.