Couldn't ask for better than that! Home tie first and foremost and avoid the SPL clubs again especially Aberdeen and their fan obsession with us.

Getting SPL sides in the semi's and final would be inevitable but to get to the quarters and have this draw is ideal.

Timz are raging. Saying it is all a fix. The best being that "they should cancel all the games and just hand the trophy" to us. Odd that they decreed the final would be at Septic's ground if they wanted to guarantee a Rangers success, I 'd have thought.

Oh and the professional bigot, Hell Haggerty, tweets: ""If Rangers won the Scottish Cup we'd have a competition that two different clubs with the same name have won. That happened anywhere else?""

I don't get the logic in that?

Didnt put that very well did I? :lol:

Whilst there was a chance of getting the sheep or Utd away I wasnt confident we could win there but now if we get one of them it will be at Ibrox or the piggery I feel more confident in our chances against them.

I know what I meant :P

Didnt put that very well did I? :lol:

Whilst there was a chance of getting the sheep or Utd away I wasnt confident we could win there but now if we get one of them it will be at Ibrox or the piggery I feel more confident in our chances against them.

I know what I meant :P

Ah ok. Yeh I see that. Still I'm not sure that draw changes things massively when looking at us and Aberdeen. They have a piss easy draw too and might yet not play us til the final at ParkDread.

rangers should make it so those who go to the quarter final get priority for the semi and final should we get there.

Agreed.

Unless we get the sheep we'll get upwards of 30k I'd imagine though so tickets wont be that hard to come by I wouldnt have thought, most season ticket holders will get anyway.

Timz are raging. Saying it is all a fix. The best being that "they should cancel all the games and just hand the trophy" to us. Odd that they decreed the final would be at Septic's ground if they wanted to guarantee a Rangers success, I 'd have thought.

Oh and the professional bigot, Hell Haggerty, tweets: ""If Rangers won the Scottish Cup we'd have a competition that two different clubs with the same name have won. That happened anywhere else?""

Regarding Haggarty ... maybe someone can point her at the UEFA club coefficient ranking, where Fiorentina is ranked 49th (despite really being a new club that has taken over the cloak of the old one) and recognized as the same club, whereas her beloved Ooops are 61st.