Hopefully the players get the same excitement out of the draw,we have a real chance of getting to the final and when you reach the final then you have a real chance of winning it,now this is why the BHEASTS are seething at our draw!,you would think they would not have any interest, but it is the BHEASTS we are talking about and their obsession with all things Rangers,sad people.

For them it's the perfect storm: Simpe QF draw at home and semi played at our own ground, then onto their midden for the final where we take over the ground in a sea of Union flags.

For us it could be a wonderful tale after all the shit we've been through. It might just inject life into ST renewals which do not look good as things stand. A share issue with King eventually seizing the moment would be the cherry on top. I want the cherry on top:D

For them it's the perfect storm: Simpe QF draw at home and semi played at our own ground, then onto their midden for the final where we take over the ground in a sea of Union flags.

Even just the thought and possibility of that will have them sick as pigs, but as usual with them it's just another excuse for them to deflect attention away from their own failings and problems, in this case, the fact that Aberdeen pumped them out of a Cup they thought they were almost a stick-on to win. :D

Even just the thought and possibility of that will have them sick as pigs, but as usual with them it's just another excuse for them to deflect attention away from their own failings and problems, in this case, the fact that Aberdeen pumped them out of a Cup they thought they were almost a stick-on to win. :D

How the fuck they're not chasing TLB out of town is beyond me. Three years on the trot with a free ride to the treble and they've fucked it. Jeez, Ally gets worse for less.

With the league title in the bag, 100% focus will be on theses cups,I'm getting excited about the rest of the season

Obviously things could go tits up again on and off the field but I'm enjoying this moment. Feels like being on the march again.

Lennon's record in the Cups is poor, but winning the league by miles and qualifying for the CL money-spinning stage two years in a row keeps him secure in the job.

In addition, he is the poster boy for a particular element in the Celtic support so he is effectively unsackable.

When he does leave, the accompanying story will be that he's been driven out of Scotland by sectarian bigots. Put your mortgage on it.

There are Celtic fans that don't want him there, but we tend not to hear too much about their views.

Obviously things could go tits up again on and off the field but I'm enjoying this moment. Feels like being on the march again.

Of course it could!,however I'm just enjoying the feel good factor for now, we haven't had a lot of that recently.