There's an overwhelming sense that we can - and should - win this Cup.

Much as I'd like to see us win both the Ramsden and the SC, both will be a big ask. We will have to be at our very best.

As much as anything else, it will be a measure of how good a manager Ally is.

Delighted with that draw though Sheep vs Arabs would have been the icing on the cake

They're keeping that match for the final in the Paedodome, that way their little cabal - Liewell, Milne & Thomson - will all benefit from the final's riches. What's the betting we get Jig & Mohsni suspended just before the semi-final?

Massive opportunity for us. Up there with our greatest triumphs if we can pull it off.

The draw has been incredibly favourable, and I only hope we can take our chances.

ICT and Dundee Utd being drawn together is good for us, and I also have a sneaking suspicion that Dumbarton might knock Aberdeen out too. Aberdeen's cup record against lower division sides is atrocious. I'm not banking on it, but I just have a feeling.

In any case, I'd fancy us at Ibrox against any of the remaining sides. McCoist has a real chance to further etch his name into the history books. This has been a very good weekend for Rangers - perhaps the most positive since before admin even.

WATP!