Timz are raging. Saying it is all a fix. The best being that "they should cancel all the games and just hand the trophy" to us. Odd that they decreed the final would be at Septic's ground if they wanted to guarantee a Rangers success, I 'd have thought.

Oh and the professional bigot, Hell Haggerty, tweets: ""If Rangers won the Scottish Cup we'd have a competition that two different clubs with the same name have won. That happened anywhere else?""

Inciting violence. She has a cheek to cry victim with bile like that.

Also, as I mentioned on Twitter earlier, just how brilliant would a "Treble" be? :bouncy2:

Perhaps the best wind-up for a long time if we manage it!

I honestly couldn't even try to wind up any Dhims I know with talk of a 'treble'. The league one championship and the wee cup sponsored by a 'chippie' is not wind up material I'm afraid. If the shoe was on the other foot I would love one of them to try to wind me up with the same boast. I would have so much material to bring them down I would have a field day.

However the Scottish Cup is an entirely different story. This story will have world wide interest. 'The Team That Refused To Die' rising from the ashes after only two years to possibly win the cup at the home of their most hated enemy. The stuff of fantasy. Fate likes that kind of stuff and maybe fate is in control here. One can but dream.

I honestly couldn't even try to wind up any Dhims I know with talk of a 'treble'. The league one championship and the wee cup sponsored by a 'chippie' is not wind up material I'm afraid.

Sadly it's even worse than a 'chippie'. It's sponsored by a Parkhead based pawn broker whose company colours are green & gold! :facepalm:

FWIW though, I still think the Ramsdens Cup is well worth having in our trophy room, especially when you consider the abuse that Ally will get if we don't win it at least once before returning to the top flight. We can't demand to win it at the same time as looking down our noses at it or saying it's meaningless.

Wonder draw. First time all season I've felt excited about football.

Hopefully the players get the same excitement out of the draw,we have a real chance of getting to the final and when you reach the final then you have a real chance of winning it,now this is why the BHEASTS are seething at our draw!,you would think they would not have any interest, but it is the BHEASTS we are talking about and their obsession with all things Rangers,sad people.

It's a fantastic draw for us, how often would a third division team get drawn against a team from the bottom tier in the QUARTER-FIINAL and with a HOME SEMI-FINAL to come.

It's also an even more fantastic draw for Albion Rovers and all attention will surely be on them, with absolutley nothing to lose, their adrenalin will be off the charts. WE have to approach it with 100% concentration, how many would have bet on them or us to beat Motherwell right now; a loss cannot be contemplated and would be worse than Berwick.

At a quick calculation they might get a cheque for around £150,000-£200,000 which I would guess might be around two seasons income for them.

Apart from the name ARSF, some might think we could taker a leaf out of their book:

The Albion Rovers Squad Fund was established in November 2012 to give Albion Rovers supporters worldwide the opportunity to boost the manager’s player budget. The Rovers board have pledged to ringfence all funds donated by the ARSF and ensure that the extra cash is used only to strengthen the Rovers squad. The additional income stream provided by the ARSF could make a real difference: every pound helps in these austere and difficult times. So if you care about the future of the Coatbridge community club and you can spare a few pounds every month, please take a few minutes to set up a Standing Order to the ARSF. By doing so, you will significantly boost the funds Rovers manager Todd Lumsden will have at his disposal during the January transfer window and beyond.

To set up a standing order to the ARSF, please email me at cliftonbillwalker@live.co.uk, and I will send you the required form by return email. Then it’s just a matter of completing and signing the easy-to-complete form and handing it in to a branch of your bank (or, if you use internet banking, setting up a standing order online).

Many thanks for your support…and c’mon the Rovers!

Bill Walker, ARSF Treasurer

( Note: all monies donated to the Albion Rovers Squad Fund will be lodged in a Treasurer’s Account set up for the Albion Rovers Squad Fund by Lloyds TSB, whose staff carefully monitor all account activity. The funds that accumulate in the ARSF account will be paid on a regular basis into a specified Albion Rovers F.C account controlled by the club’s financial director. The ARSF has been launched in association with the Albion Rovers Supporters Trust, and ARSF accounts will be prepared by an independent auditor on an annual basis).

Hopefully the players get the same excitement out of the draw,we have a real chance of getting to the final and when you reach the final then you have a real chance of winning it,now this is why the BHEASTS are seething at our draw!,you would think they would not have any interest, but it is the BHEASTS we are talking about and their obsession with all things Rangers,sad people.

At least 50/50 I would suggest!

But to win it at Parkhead, whilst it wouldn't make all we've suffered worthwhile; would make it just a tad more bearable :rfcbouncy: wouldn't it just :yesrfc:

However, let's not get carried away; Albion Rovers won't lie down in front of us and a tough semi to come if we get through.