I heard all this record anti rangers talk when they exposed whyte. It's a convenient line for people seeking to get away with stuff and for people who don't like what they are reading. The record certainly isn't pro rangers but the idea it's anti rangers doesn't stack up for me either.

This is gold for them from King and they have to report it. King is of course pushing his own agenda here. But it's an agenda that's a huge step up from wonga loans and or sale and leasebacks. Because we need money from somewhere that's about the only thing that's certain.

I heard all this record anti rangers talk when they exposed whyte. It's a convenient line for people seeking to get away with stuff and for people who don't like what they are reading. The record certainly isn't pro rangers but the idea it's anti rangers doesn't stack up for me either.

This is gold for them from King and they have to report it. King is of course pushing his own agenda here. But it's an agenda that's a huge step up from wonga loans and or sale and leasebacks. Because we need money from somewhere that's about the only thing that's certain.

The Record does have anti-Rangers agendas at play within it's ranks, there's no getting around that, but what people seem to gloss over is the fact that it's a red top tabloid which has very little in the way of moral or ethical standards overall. One or two days you get something positive on the back page about us or them and vice versa. They do try to get their own twisted balance on things, but even with a perceived anti-Gers agenda running through the core of the football sports pages and their writers, I actually think that we're not doing too badly in said rag.

Edited by Zappa

They need to do something. Doesn't need to be king. Trouble is we may never recover from some of the other options. Graham Wallace can and indeed may well respond of course.

As I have said we will run out of money. Maybe not this month or next but certainly in the next 3 to 15 months.

We need to know what happens then.

They need to do something. Doesn't need to be king. Trouble is we may never recover from some of the other options. Graham Wallace can and indeed may well respond of course.

As I have said we will run out of money. Maybe not this month or next but certainly in the next 3 to 15 months.

We need to know what happens then.

The answer is we need to bring in more than we are haemorrhaging. With the Spivs biting out huge chunks it will be difficult to keep a winning team and at least break even.