How about stepping up then Dave???

Instead of scaremongering to the Daily Record...

Would you trust the parasites running our club with your money?

By all accounts he has tried to get involved but been knocked back at least twice. What are the board so afraid of him finding?

If we decide to give them the season ticket money to repay wonga/Hughes.

I agree but with the threat of admin II, I think most will feel compelled to renew, although they won't like being forced to. The board are playing a dangerous game with the fans.

Our board need to be engaging with king. He's offering to help here.

While that may be true.....we don't know what King wants in return - he will not be doing it 100% out of the goodness of his heart.

King may be demanding things that the Board are not prepared to give him. King has been calling for transparency, yet fans appear to be blinded by his reported wealth & his past investment.....what did he get for his previous investment - a place on the Board as a minimum. He may have the clubs interests @ heart, but he is still a convicted criminal.

Remember, there is always 2 sides to every story.....

Jackson said this on Radio Scotland on Thursday night too. I've no idea if he has inside information or is simply putting two and two together and guessing that payday is the next large expenditure we've got.

To be realistic for a moment we've certainly not heard of any new investment and I can't help but feel we would have if some had been agreed. That being said it could well be getting worked on in the background. Either way it would be foolish for us to assume all in the garden is now rosy. Wallace didn't ask the players if they'd consider a paycut for no reason, likewise the dogs weren't turned on Ally and then called off again because they caught a rerun of Question of Sport and remembered what a great ambassador for the club he is.

Stuff is going on, positions are being taken and money is being sought.

For us vigilance remains essential.

Loan of future season ticket money....anyone else thinking Ticketus??

That would actually be a better option than a Wonga type loan, but I'd be very surprised if Ticketus would touch us with a bargepole.

Okay, so he's done some maths and worked out what everyone knew when it was first uttered by Stockbridge pre-AGM, that we were going to be running low in cash at this time of the year. However, the accounts did state that we have an unsecured facility of ~£2.5m. I presume this is why the likes of Wallace have been confident that we are not in any immediate danger.

Serious concerns remain though.