I'm sure he does want the best for the club. I just think whatever his gameplan is it looks totally bizarre to me. Why didn't he Hoover up shares when the price was low like Laxey and Prior did? That would have got him a foot in the door if nothing else. The board would have had to have dealt with him then. Now though he looks like someone left standing on the platform and the train left long ago

He must know what he's doing, because if he doesn't, we are literally up shit creek. I'm sure he could buy them all out tomorrow if he really wanted to, but he would probably be held to ransom for as much as they could squeeze out of him. It's not as simple as buying a few shares and getting your foot in the door. This mob have got it sewn up, and have done since day one. This new 'loan' will only serve to strengthen their position.

Laxey have some sort of say because they joined in with the status quo, and are happy to be in it for the quick buck. I doubt Prior has much say about what goes on.

I'm sure he does want the best for the club. I just think whatever his gameplan is it looks totally bizarre to me. Why didn't he Hoover up shares when the price was low like Laxey and Prior did? That would have got him a foot in the door if nothing else. The board would have had to have dealt with him then. Now though he looks like someone left standing on the platform and the train left long ago

Laxey originally paid £1 a pop, Prior 50 odd p, neither of them look too clever at the moment eh?

Laxey are engaged in some pound cost averaging in order to spare their blushes.

If King so much as purchased one solitary share then he is in the event of a takeover obliged by law to offer at least the highest price he has paid for a share in the last six months, you and der Berliner may want to work out the implications of such a course of action.

If he followed your advice he may well shut the door forever as far as him having a meaningful part to play in the future of Rangers.

Laxey originally paid £1 a pop, Prior 50 odd p, neither of them look too clever at the moment eh?

Laxey are engaged in some pound cost averaging in order to spare their blushes.

If King so much as purchased one solitary share then he is in the event of a takeover obliged by law to offer at least the highest price he has paid for a share in the last six months, you and der Berliner may want to work out the implications of such a course of action.

If he followed your advice he may well shut the door forever as far as him having a meaningful part to play in the future of Rangers.

If DK is waiting for some sort of financial crash then he might have one hell of a long wait

Did he get some or all of it returned? If so for what reason?

His return was the playing squad at the time, plus the upkeep of Ibrox Stadium et al. At least as far as I am concerned. If he looked for anything else for his investment, he sure is not much better than those getting endless flak these days.

Is it not a fact all businesses need to borrow at some point ? Why would Rangers be so different?

In days gone by we borrowed from Ticketus unless I'm mistaken.

My only comment is that £1.5m seems a relatively small amount does it not?

Why Laxey and Easdale though? And why do they want shares allegedly in return? Why do they crave so much power? What are their plans?

Why not open the door to other investors?

The main worry here is actually needing this money. It is an absolute outrage that only 2 years later administration here we are again, needing outside investment to keep us going. It's an absolute disgrace.

As always my priority is the football team and with a little more brains on that side we would have been fine financially. Wages for guys like Hutton, Perry, Hegarty, Cribari, Simonsen etc etc etc etc etc could have saved us a fortune. Paying players thousands per week to take us out of the bottom tier was humiliating. Why Ally was allowed so much spending power to build his squad i will never know, it's an outrage.

No one will ever convince me we wouldn't have still achieved Allys only goal of promotion with a budget half of what we have spent. Even that would be luxuriously extravagant for the level we find ourselves.

This could all so easily have been avoided. Sadly we didn't have anyone willing to say no to the spending or stop and ask, can we afford this. Everyone was too busy taking stupid salaries, crazy bonuses and huge pay offs to care. No one and i mean no one employed by or connected to Rangers football club has came out of the newco situation with any class or credit.

Our club is a complete shambles top to bottom.

Why Laxey and Easdale though? And why do they want shares allegedly in return? Why do they crave so much power? What are their plans?

Why not open the door to other investors?

The main worry here is actually needing this money. It is an absolute outrage that only 2 years later administration here we are again, needing outside investment to keep us going. It's an absolute disgrace.

As always my priority is the football team and with a little more brains on that side we would have been fine financially. Wages for guys like Hutton, Perry, Hegarty, Cribari, Simonsen etc etc etc etc etc could have saved us a fortune. Paying players thousands per week to take us out of the bottom tier was humiliating. Why Ally was allowed so much spending power to build his squad i will never know, it's an outrage.

No one will ever convince me we wouldn't have still achieved Allys only goal of promotion with a budget half of what we have spent. Even that would be luxuriously extravagant for the level we find ourselves.

This could all so easily have been avoided. Sadly we didn't have anyone willing to say no to the spending or stop and ask, can we afford this. Everyone was too busy taking stupid salaries, crazy bonuses and huge pay offs to care. No one and i mean no one employed by or connected to Rangers football club has came out of the newco situation with any class or credit.

Our club is a complete shambles top to bottom.

It's not like you to turn a thread into an Ally bashing thread!