They have the proxy over the same shares so it's a fact.

What sort of proxy do Wallace, Somers, and Nash have? Are we to assume that they have an early morning phone call with either Laxey and/or Sandy Easdale and ask how to blow their noses for the rest of the day? I mean, you make it sound as if this where North Korea or the like.

But Wallace, Somers and Nash have, yes? Or whom do you think King was speaking to?

NB and just asking: does anyone actually know whether everything King did with regard to his tax problems in the RSA would have been legally fine in Britain?

Although I note the naivety of your second question, I completely fail to see its relevance to, well actually, anything.

And I fail to see what any kind of answer would add to the common wisdom.

Edited by bluebear54
sp

Although I note the naively of your second question, I completely fail to see its relevance to, well actually, anything.

And I fail to see what any kind of answer would add to the common wisdom.

Now, I find it rather astonishing that people deem King to be nigh sacro-sanct in all of this, when he surely isn't. Whereas the board can simply do no good. I for one doubt it is as simple as that.

Now, I find it rather astonishing that people deem King to be nigh sacro-sanct in all of this, when he surely isn't. Whereas the board can simply do no good. I for one doubt it is as simple as that.

The board have stood by and given huge resources to Super Ally, surely that is good in some peoples eyes. It all depends which angle people are looking at this from. It's never black and white.

People can only go with the information that they have. On one hand you have a board who take out secured loans at 30%, which also contains the Easdales who threaten fans, not to mention their continued off-field activities, and on the other you have someone who previously invested £20 million.

King undoubtedly still has a lot of questions to answer, and while you are correct to say that it's not just as simple as that, you can't blame fans or siding with King.

People can only go with the information that they have. On one hand you have a board who take out secured loans at 30%, which also contains the Easdales who threaten fans, not to mention their continued off-field activities, and on the other you have someone who previously invested £20 million.

Granted ... but that loan apart (the circumstances under which it came about are very much unknown), what have Wallace, Somers and Nash done wrong? The way the debate usually goes "the board" is spivery to the core, no matter what. A claim that I find rather ridiculous to make. I doubt that King will speak with Easdale on any greater issues, as that is not his job, is it? Media House is gone, Stockbridge is done ... and Easdale acts in the way anyone would probably react, no matter whether he's on a Rangers board or not. In no way I am suggesting that he's good enough for anything Rangers, I would hope he's gone tomorrow, but people do like to apply double standards here.

King undoubtedly still has a lot of questions to answer, and while you are correct to say that it's not just as simple as that, you can't blame fans or siding with King.

I don't blame anyone for siding with King. What I lament is the growing factionalism and respective responses. King and the board are now actually dealing with one another, rather than what happened thus far. As I said above, maybe we should take a step back and wait what these power brokers make of it and whether some transparency will finally happen.