Granted ... but that loan apart (the circumstances under which it came about are very much unknown), what have Wallace, Somers and Nash done wrong? The way the debate usually goes "the board" is spivery to the core, no matter what. A claim that I find rather ridiculous to make. I doubt that King will speak with Easdale on any greater issues, as that is not his job, is it? Media House is gone, Stockbridge is done ... and Easdale acts in the way anyone would probably react, no matter whether he's on a Rangers board or not. In no way I am suggesting that he's good enough for anything Rangers, I would hope he's gone tomorrow, but people do like to apply double standards here.

I don't blame anyone for siding with King. What I lament is the growing factionalism and respective responses. King and the board are now actually dealing with one another, rather than what happened thus far. As I said above, maybe we should take a step back and wait what these power brokers make of it and whether some transparency will finally happen.

yeah, lets take a step back. It has worked so well previously.

Now, I find it rather astonishing that people deem King to be nigh sacro-sanct in all of this, when he surely isn't. Whereas the board can simply do no good. I for one doubt it is as simple as that.

Teutonic trolling at it's finest from the man who held Whyte, Green & Co and now the entire present board to be sacrosanct.

I'm glad someone finally said it. I've not agreed with a single thing this guy has ever said.

I thought that there was only one thing, just dressed up slightly differently depending on whoever 'the destroyer of Rangers to be defended to the hilt', is at that particular time.

Okay guys this is the end of the slagging off of people who disagree with you. While you think it is impossible that people still support the board that is just your meaning. If anyone is trawling for the board means that the rest are trawling against the board. If this name calling keeps up then we will have to take action. There are always people who think different to the rest that does not mean they are wrong. Cammy F stated years before the fact that D Murray was taking us to ruin but nobody believed him. Please have respect for all posters.

OK, Pete, point taken but no-one was being slagged off just for supporting this board in isolation. That would be unfair. It was for supporting them in exactly the same way as they supported previous regimes that have been proven to harm our club to a near unbelievable degree.

I know I can't take it anymore, so my only recorder is to refrain from posting, at the very least until the upcoming struggle for our future is decided.

The next month or so will determine the next decade or so. I won't be able to resist bait under that pressure so..... 'bye for now and good luck to The Rangers.

OK, Pete, point taken but no-one was being slagged off just for supporting this board in isolation. That would be unfair. It was for supporting them in exactly the same way as they supported previous regimes that have been proven to harm our club to a near unbelievable degree.

I know I can't take it anymore, so my only recorder is to refrain from posting, at the very least until the upcoming struggle for our future is decided.

The next month or so will determine the next decade or so. I won't be able to resist bait under that pressure so..... 'bye for now and good luck to The Rangers.

Nobody is asking you to change your opinion but to get others to believe through debate. Sorry mate but if your best debating point is to start getting personal then you have lost the debate before it starts.

like the talking head song says " your talking a lot , not saying anything".

I dont think the board realise that they are beyond the point of no return. other than selling their shares and getting to feck out of our club i cant think of anything else that will appease us, the fans.

like the talking head song says " your talking a lot , not saying anything".

I dont think the board realise that they are beyond the point of no return. other than selling their shares and getting to feck out of our club i cant think of anything else that will appease us, the fans.

Yes we must drive these spivs out of our club. Hope the UOF have plans to up the anti! not the time to hold back.

One of the saddest aspects of the past couple of years is that so many unworthy men will have walked away with a fortune that they specifically came in to acquire.

We've had muppets & trumpets that have done nothing but play to the galleries while lining their pockets and their actual legacy is a Club which is still making massive losses. Not only that, but some of our fans have actually believed the hype and bullshit. It's not hard to feel aggrieved!