New names same board. No expert but he would have been taken to tribunal here as well.

South African legislation is a different beast to Scots or UK legislation, GS.

DK's situation would not have occurred in the UK or Scotland.

The original question is a non sequitur.

It's without logic.

like the talking head song says " your talking a lot , not saying anything".

I dont think the board realise that they are beyond the point of no return. other than selling their shares and getting to feck out of our club i cant think of anything else that will appease us, the fans.

I'm trying to take a step back from all this but for god's sake. So Dave King could hypothetically come to an agreement with the board that he's satisfied with and it still wouldn't be enough?

This sort of minds made up stuff after five minutes thing is one of my biggest gripes with much of our support these days.

I'm trying to take a step back from all this but for god's sake. So Dave King could hypothetically come to an agreement with the board that he's satisfied with and it still wouldn't be enough?

This sort of minds made up stuff after five minutes thing is one of my biggest gripes with much of our support these days.

But it's a mindset you yourself hold even if you cannot see that.

I was totally opposed to the Easdales joining the Board from day one, partly because of their colourful history in business and partly because it worries me why a group of faceless overseas investors would give them their proxy votes in the first place.

So, I'd dearly like to see them go soon and completely. However, if DK strikes a deal whereby they, BP & margarita etc are diluted to the point where they don't call all the shots, then I could live with that.

Fundamentally though, the current Board received the same message before, during and after the AGM from supporters and aside from a fans survey, I've yet to see any tangible evidence that they're treating us seriously yet.

I believe that means we should keep the pressure up all the way until either DK strikes and communicates the structure of a satisfactory deal, or Mr Wallace's 120 day review produces a clear business plan, identifies their preferred source of any new capital, and provides watertight commitments on increased fan visibility of, and influence over, the running of the Club. THEN, we can judge whether any of the current actors deserve to remain on the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it won't come to nothing. It will come to savage cuts. In a desperate attempt to force the share price up with no regard for any damage being done to the club. Meanwhile money will always be found for backhanders to spivs. Like a years wages when you quit. Crazy bonuses and wonga loans.

It's not it coming to nothing we should fear.

Oh it won't come to nothing. It will come to savage cuts. In a desperate attempt to force the share price up with no regard for any damage being done to the club. Meanwhile money will always be found for backhanders to spivs. Like a years wages when you quit. Crazy bonuses and wonga loans.

It's not it coming to nothing we should fear.

Cuts is what I think is right though, obviously we'll all have our own definition of 'savage'.