Talks in London, perhaps persuaded him to give the Board their 120 days.

and possibly just talking to the board - maybe they have shown King what their plans are, and what the financial situation is currently. As a result, it has calmed his fears!!!

Also, maybe he's just biding his time, knowing that the review will fall flat....

Anyone any idea just when this review period is up, and how long it will take post the 120 day mark to publish the review findings?

I know the AGM was mid-December, but it was stated at that time that the review had already started. Has it ever been nailed down what the important, upcoming dates to watch out for are?

I'm wondering if King's talks with Laxey (assuming he had some last week in London) didn't go all that well, considering one of the first things he has done when he came up to Glasgow was have a pop at the relationship between the board and Laxey. If he had held constructive talks with them I'm not sure he would have been as forthright with his views. Then again I could be letting my head run away with me!

Anyone any idea just when this review period is up, and how long it will take post the 120 day mark to publish the review findings?

I know the AGM was mid-December, but it was stated at that time that the review had already started. Has it ever been nailed down what the important, upcoming dates to watch out for are?

Methinks the interim results have to be out by the end of March (?), whereas the 120 day revision will probably also include some reference to these results. It should be done by mid-April at the lastest.

You seem to have at the very least a defeatist attitude, is it because you are not involved with UOF ? You also have a very low opinion of fellow fans if you think they will put their seats before their club.

I think it's realsitic not defeatist.

As I have said several times I agree with the SoS group objectives but not their modus operandi; I don't agree with the UoF/DK season ticket proposal.

That has nothing to do with having a low opinion of anyone; it's simply the case that I don't believe it's in the best interests of the Club.

I think BD's post sums up most fan's views of what will happen if push comes to shove.

My belief is that it will not come to that.

There will be enough in the 120-day plan to satisfy all sides; Mr King will claim a victory for fan power; he will urge fans to invest in the new share issue; and the ST trust scheme will be abandoned.

BH - how would you like a bet on that for charity? You obviously have a very low regard for Mr King the man (which I think you have alluded to in the past re his dealings with SARS etc) if you think he is going to sell out on the fans at the point where he can get his diluted share issue, potentially to the detriment of the overall good of the Club.

I share the view that you have a defeatist attitude towards King, for your own reasons. He will not sell out for personal gain. He certainly doesn't need either the money nor the blazer.

BH - how would you like a bet on that for charity? You obviously have a very low regard for Mr King the man (which I think you have alluded to in the past re his dealings with SARS etc) if you think he is going to sell out on the fans at the point where he can get his diluted share issue, potentially to the detriment of the overall good of the Club.

I share the view that you have a defeatist attitude towards King, for your own reasons. He will not sell out for personal gain. He certainly doesn't need either the money nor the blazer.

I don't see where I have said or suggested that Mr King would invest or sell out for personal gain.

I do believe he will invest in a new share issue at what level I have no idea and that he will try to find a way to do so in conjunction with RST/BR and/or RF or some other vehicle. I agree that he has Rangers at heart. I am sorry if any of my previous posts have given you or any of his supporters any other impression.

There are 4 elements in my final sentence: (1) There will be enough in the 120-day plan to satisfy all sides; (2) Mr King will claim a victory for fan power; (3) he will urge fans to invest in the new share issue; and (4) the ST trust scheme will be abandoned (at least by him).

I am not a betting man and not sure if it's very moral to bet on points of view but I will happily bet for charity that I get at least 3 out 4 right; let's say £10 per element for Erskine Hospital?

I don't see where I have said or suggested that Mr King would invest or sell out for personal gain.

I do believe he will invest in a new share issue at what level I have no idea and that he will try to find a way to do so in conjunction with RST/BR and/or RF or some other vehicle. I agree that he has Rangers at heart. I am sorry if any of my previous posts have given you or any of his supporters any other impression.

There are 4 elements in my final sentence: (1) There will be enough in the 120-day plan to satisfy all sides; (2) Mr King will claim a victory for fan power; (3) he will urge fans to invest in the new share issue; and (4) the ST trust scheme will be abandoned (at least by him).

I am not a betting man and not sure if it's very moral to bet on points of view but I will happily bet for charity that I get at least 3 out 4 right; let's say £10 per element for Erskine Hospital?

You see, I have an issue with how you word (2), (3) and (4). I detect a negative tone to your wording with regards to Mr King's motives. And if (1) is genuinely the case isn't that great for all of us? If we believe that (1) is the ideal outcome then why not at (2) "fan power will have won", instead of " King will claim"?

At (3) - why is it "he will urge fans to invest" instead of "fans will have a level of confidence to invest"?

For (4) - "the ST trust scheme will be abandoned (at least by him)" - I don't get that comment at all. King said last week it would be a last resort. Fans see it as a last resort.

How about one element to the bet? King will not do anything that the fans don't agree with (apart from a certain element who don't like him from the outset ).

I'm wondering if King's talks with Laxey (assuming he had some last week in London) didn't go all that well, considering one of the first things he has done when he came up to Glasgow was have a pop at the relationship between the board and Laxey. If he had held constructive talks with them I'm not sure he would have been as forthright with his views. Then again I could be letting my head run away with me!

I don't think you are too far off what happened.