yer gettin yer arse kicked on this one, amms :)

Intellectually, you don't have a leg to stand on, but emotionally, I can't disagree with anything you've said.

I don't care if Malky is a Bluenose and a Rangers fan as a kid; he played for them, and it would just be wrong, wrong, wrong to have an ex one of them as our manager.

The Cardiff fans love of mckay tells it's own story.

Maybe, but that story is one of a team who have never amounted to much bar the Welsh Cup - they are no Rangers history-wise.

However, the huge irony is that they love him for doing pretty what McCoist is doing for us - getting results, promotion and good cup runs, despite being without much champagne football. They must prefer results over the style of play and so their love of him says something about the fans as well as it does of him...

The fact that the bashers can only complain about Ally's style of play but then hype up Malky, who was sacked for just that, as a replacement for him, is hilarious.

But even when you boil down to the realism, if Malky is as good as is being hyped here, he will surely be snapped up by a top championship or battling Premiership side, and we won't be able to pay his million pound wages or attract him with our shoestring player budget.

Maybe, but that story is one of a team who have never amounted to much bar the Welsh Cup - they are no Rangers history-wise.

However, the huge irony is that they love him for doing pretty what McCoist is doing for us - getting results, promotion and good cup runs, despite being without much champagne football. They must prefer results over the style of play and so their love of him says something about the fans as well as it does of him...

The fact that the bashers can only complain about Ally's style of play but then hype up Malky, who was sacked for just that, as a replacement for him, is hilarious.

But even when you boil down to the realism, if Malky is as good as is being hyped here, he will surely be snapped up by a top championship or battling Premiership side, and we won't be able to pay his million pound wages or attract him with our shoestring player budget.

You obviously watch Cardiff as little as you watch Rangers. Clueless.

You don't even know why he left either.

I recommend you stay out of subjects you have absolutely no idea about.

McKay is on gardening leave, having been favourite for 2 recent jobs is unable to take those posts.

This is what people want instead of Ally?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/peter-odemwingie-malky-mackays-football-6700746

Ex-Cardiff City striker Peter Odemwingie said: "I must admit I was frustrated at Cardiff. I enjoyed being there, with a really nice group of players and good people as well. But the style of football under Malky Mackay was not really right for me. It was effective in the Championship but not in the Premier League.

"We played a lot of long balls and sometimes we didn’t really have wingers. As a striker, you can get isolated that way." he said.

"Stoke is probably a better fit for me in a football sense. We play the ball to feet more, which is great for me. And more often than not I am playing off someone, rather than being the target myself. It suits my game more. It creates more shooting chances and that is what every striker wants."

Odemwinge? The guy who disgraced himself on transfer deadline day. Aye, cracking source. A real brains of Britain.

:roflmao2:

To go hunting for crap like that says so much about you.

Showed up to sign for a club that hadn't even agreed a fee for him yet. :whistle: