Martin Tyler's words were "A slip by O'Neil, and there's Laudrup......." as he buried it low into the bottom corner. That was the Van vossen miss game which also saw Gazza miss a pen and Goram save Van Hooijdonks last minute pen.

And kerr iirc catch the ball 5 yards outside his box and not be sent off. Magnificent game.

Billy Davies doesn't really convince me - would he really be all that much better than Ally?

The issue of a new manager is an interesting one. I think most bears aren't overly confident with Ally but at this moment in time, who could we attract as a higher calibre alternative and would we be comfortable with another foreign manager - not just in terms of geography but not a 'Rangers man'?

Someone like Giovanni Van Bronckhorst would interest me but is he experienced enough?

Where do we stop with this kind of nonsense though. We won't take a bear who played for Celtc. Would we really turn down Rodgers a self confessed Celtc fan?

Me I would take Strachan in a heartbeat and I would of course love rodgers

While I agree, GS, now is not the time for innovation or new radical navel-scratching.

Now's the time for regrouping and making sure those who run us have our best interests at heart. It's also a time for trying to find areas of solidarity between fans.

It's not as if we have to implement anything ground breaking. The standard in this country is terrible, any team which plays half decent football is hailed as the tartan Barca

All we need is coaching which insists upon passing and movement, keeping the ball and playing on the ground. That's all it would take for domestic dominance - any coaching set up which offers that is fine by me.

It's not as if we have to implement anything ground breaking. The standard in this country is terrible, any team which plays half decent football is hailed as the tartan Barca

All we need is coaching which insists upon passing and movement, keeping the ball and playing on the ground. That's all it would take for domestic dominance - any coaching set up which offers that is fine by me.

Do you not think, that if it was that simple, then everyone would be doing it, and indeed would be stupid not to? But the fact the is that the last team that I remember being lauded for this type of football, was Falkirk under Yogi. The result? They were relegated and he got the sack.

While I agree, GS, now is not the time for innovation or new radical navel-scratching.

Now's the time for regrouping and making sure those who run us have our best interests at heart. It's also a time for trying to find areas of solidarity between fans.

I'd say now is or was the ideal time to be honest