Malky MacKay, in the name of fuck, this must be some sort of wind up. This is ex-Celtic player Malky MacKay or are their two gormless looking wankers getting sacked by far Eastern gambling tycoons? I'm sorry, I'll never be able to see him as anyone other than that dick falling on his arse as Laudrup runs away from him. I don't think I could handle an ex-Yahoo managing us. I'd rather give Ally a contract for life than have one of them managing us.

Where's your pride men!!!

I don't think I could handle an ex-Yahoo managing us. I'd rather give Ally a contract for life than have one of them managing us.

You do realise its 2014 do you? So rather than rise above someones past footballing career which isn't even bad you'd rather have mediocrity at your own club for life. Strange one but each to their own.

Malky MacKay, in the name of fuck, this must be some sort of wind up. This is ex-Celtic player Malky MacKay or are their two gormless looking wankers getting sacked by far Eastern gambling tycoons? I'm sorry, I'll never be able to see him as anyone other than that dick falling on his arse as Laudrup runs away from him. I don't think I could handle an ex-Yahoo managing us. I'd rather give Ally a contract for life than have one of them managing us.

Was that not Brian O'Neil?

McKay is a fantastic football manager. We need to drag ourselves out of the dark ages. That sort of mentality is what will forever hold us back.

Martin Tyler's words were "A slip by O'Neil, and there's Laudrup......." as he buried it low into the bottom corner. That was the Van vossen miss game which also saw Gazza miss a pen and Goram save Van Hooijdonks last minute pen.