You've no idea how disappointed I am to open this thread and discover it's not a UFO Statement.

If a UFO landed in Govan Chuck Green would be back in a flash with his big hands for scooping up money!

You've no idea how disappointed I am to open this thread and discover it's not a UFO Statement.

Oh I dont know about that bud...

Can you imagine trying to explain to an alien that this fractured support with all the petty infighting are meant to be on the same side ?

As Spock would say..."Illogical Captain"

Oh I dont know about that bud...

Can you imagine trying to explain to an alien that this fractured support with all the petty infighting are meant to be on the same side ?

As Spock would say..."Illogical Captain"

To be fair, you could fit most of them in a phone box. I wish we would just declare who was the biggest fan, and get on with the real business. The only meaningful statement of the day(King's), has been lost in a sea of pish.

I think the splits/factions issue is exaggerated. We will never get 100% agreement but if you look at the red and blue demos organised by SOS/UOF it obvious that a majority are wishing for change and concur with SOS/UOF. There are a couple of very small groups who seem incapable of reaching or wanting to have a united front, but they don't matter.

I think the splits/factions issue is exaggerated. We will never get 100% agreement but if you look at the red and blue demos organised by SOS/UOF it obvious that a majority are wishing for change and concur with SOS/UOF. There are a couple of very small groups who seem incapable of reaching or wanting to have a united front, but they don't matter.

Don't matter because they disagree with you?

The message behind those displays particularly the last one have been as clear as mud plus people will tend to follow a crowd anyway.

Don't matter because they disagree with you?

The message behind those displays particularly the last one have been as clear as mud plus people will tend to follow a crowd anyway.

Read my post, they don't matter because they are so small. You are insulting to the majority with your last line.

Well considering I spoke to people around me with the cards who barely knew what it was about...

These "people" not able to read the message on the side facing them? You really must try harder.

Edited by BEARGER