Load of tripe, it was set up to help the club through our insolvency problems.

If we're going down this route why not fund the defence of the many fans put on trial for singing a bloody song?

Then it was used to save our titles from the title thieves, hardly an insolvency problem. Then again it paid for other anomalies like the turf relaying and our historic debt to Dunfermline fc, because the fund committee and supporters reps decided that it should pay for other things outwith the insolvency events. So now it should only be used for the insolvency problem when it is not now prevalent.

Then it was used to save our titles from the title thieves, hardly an insolvency problem. Then again it paid for other anomalies like the turf relaying and our historic debt to Dunfermline fc, because the fund committee and supporters reps decided that it should pay for other things outwith the insolvency events. So now it should only be used for the insolvency problem when it is not now prevalent.

Paying the debt and relaying the turf was all related to our difficult financial situation, the whole title stripping fiasco was as well since it came about over fuss about EBTs.

Money was put in by fans in good faith in order to help the club, their 'committee' deciding to use it for something like this is a betrayal.

Disgrace this is getting considered, i'll be looking to get my and my family's donation back. Wasn't an awful lot but it's the principle, this is far far away from what the RFFF was set up for.

Did you ask for your money back when the RFFF paid 22K to Dunfermline ? But you want it back when it says a vote will be held to help a fan?

Paying the debt and relaying the turf was all related to our difficult financial situation, the whole title stripping fiasco was as well since it came about over fuss about EBTs.

Money was put in by fans in good faith in order to help the club, their 'committee' deciding to use it for something like this is a betrayal.

Nobody has decided to use the money as yet. Are you deliberately miss quoting on this?

Not to me and many other it's not a betrayal, it's doing what it was set up to do and fight our corner whatever or wherever the supporters and committee decide.

My vote will go to craig. But I doubt it will win and perhaps it shouldn't

Yes been thinking that way myself, although I have not seen the constitution/rules of the RFFF. Anyone have a copy?