There's the difference between you and I, you consider it as only one isolated supporter, i consider as us all Rangers supporters together.
Nobody has sent me a lawyer's letter because I'm not daft enough to associate myself with slander, not sure why I should be dragged into it just because he's a fellow Rangers fan

Nobody has sent me a lawyer's letter because I'm not daft enough to associate myself with slander, not sure why I should be dragged into it just because he's a fellow Rangers fan

He;s getting sued for comments on the SOS facebook page, as yet to be determined if he is legally responsible for those comments. That's why the RFFF might help in that defence. As yet he's done nothing wrong until the court decides, but you have him already guilty or liable.

He;s getting sued for comments on the SOS facebook page, as yet to be determined if he is legally responsible for those comments. That's why the RFFF might help in that defence. As yet he's done nothing wrong until the court decides, but you have him already guilty or liable.

I've said that I'm happy to see what a court decides, maybe he's done nothing wrong. But it's between Easdale and Houston.

Talk about Easdale in the same manner you talk about Ally and see how you get on.

from my understanding, the RFFF was setup to help the CLUB....

What IF the vote goes in favour of helping Mr Houston, then Mr Easdale wins???? The £200k goes straight into Mr Easdale's pocket - how does that help the club???

I call him a shite manager, I doubt Easdale is suing over him being called a shite director

Easdale can't defend being called a shite director, arguably the same way that Ally couldn't defend being called a shite manager. In light of this, easdale is suing on the back of personal insults, much in the same way that Ally could set his lawyer on you for calling him a c*nt. Both cases will/would probably be laughed out of court.

Easdale can't defend being called a shite director, arguably the same way that Ally couldn't defend being called a shite manager. In light of this, easdale is suing on the back of personal insults, much in the same way that Ally could set his lawyer on you for calling him a c*nt. Both cases will/would probably be laughed out of court.

C*nt and criminal probably has some difference in a legal sense.

And for the record again I shouldn't have said that