Some relevant strong words spoiled by the last couple of paragraphs.

Couldn't agree more - up till the last 2 paragraphs the points raised are issues which all Rangers fans could identify with.

But puerile digs and contentious side shows as contained in the last 2 paragraphs detract from what would have been an extremely powerful statement all our support could identify with,

It seems to be forgotten that this forum also had a warning shot fired across its bows.

Not by me it hasn't. Probably the most moderate Rangers forum on the internet, gagged for daring to call a convicted VAT fraudster a ****. This forum would have probably stood a better chance in court than the SOS will.

Yes been thinking that way myself, although I have not seen the constitution/rules of the RFFF. Anyone have a copy?

A question I've asked on the other thread.

The website is temporarily unavailable

If the Trustees say that it is constitutional to hold such a meeting and that members/contributors can determine that the monies be used for a purpose that was not part of the stated aims of the Fund (IF that is indeed the case) then they should publish the constitution and highlight any sections that they are relying on.