Yes.

However it can take a couple of days for them to be processed by Companies House so they may have been submitted but they are certainly still detailed as being overdue.

Were due to be filled either today (Friday) or Monday.

It is their JOB to try to increase these figures. Next you will be saying that the club just operates on auto-pilot. What a nonsense.

Auto-pilot? Essentially, what you are implying is that if a plane meets a thunderstorm at night, flying by sight only and is on crash course to a mountain that the pilots don't see coming, the pilots will still get all the blame for any crash?

What I am saying is that for all those years we and the club have bemoaned the fact that the OF are just big fish in a very small pond. Our pond got considerably smaller because where we are and what reputation we have in the business world (just out of admin, boardroom chaos et al). Yet, some folk expect that we can still catch some large fish and get e.g. good or better commercial deals. If you deem it nonsense to look at the realities which the club faces, so be it. And just to make that plain clear, I am far from happy with these figures too. Still, IMHO it is far too simplistic to run about and blame solely the board for it.

I don't know why we needed a 120 review in the first place just a detailed paper telling us where all the money went and who got what would do for me

It will most likely not detail where the money went, but will according to Wallace's latest interview outline the way new investment is being used over the next 5 years and when and where it is needed. Though that is just my assumption.

Edited by der Berliner

From FF.

Response from Mr Somers

"Worked with Deloitte on Interim statements first. Now the Companies House filings which will be today or Monday. "

It's worrying that they can treat a criminal action so slightly and without a hint of apology.

It's worrying that they can treat a criminal action so slightly and without a hint of apology.

Is there actually a possibility to hand in these documents somewhat later, with Companies House being told that they may take another week or two? Just asking.

Is there actually a possibility to hand in these documents somewhat later, with Companies House being told that they may take another week or two? Just asking.

They can file them as late as they like or never. It will be a criminal act but people have free will

"Failure to deliver accounts on time is a criminal offence."

They can tell Companies House that the accounts will be late but it's still a criminal offence and there will still be a fine to pay. Whether they tell Companies House makes no difference either way.

Given that RIFC accounts were submitted last year, it's very strange (and suspicious) that RFCL's accounts weren't also submitted around the same time. Given that most of RIFC's consolidated trading takes place in RFCL, the RFCL accounts must have been almost there, if not completed. The main conclusion I can make is that there's something in these accounts that the directors don't want us to see.