It's strange that these factors have decreased from last year though.

I doubt we expected broadcasting monies to go up any time soon but you'd think they'd have stayed the same at least. Have we had more or less live games in the period?

Didn't we broadcast away matches ourselves via RTV on top of our usual tv income? we haven't done that this season.

Does anyone know when Whyte's name will stop being mentioned whenever we release a set of accounts? I know it's some accounting formality, but there must be a cut off point when it's not relevant. For someone that has zero claim(apparently), he seems to be doing a decent job of keeping himself in the picture.

Considering we are a football club, I find it astounding that wi-fi, and the white elephant of Albion House were purchased at considerable cost before we even have a scouting system in place. For whatever reason, it seems the current incumbents want to keep us as close to bankruptcy as they possibly can. The faces may have changed, but the incompetence and bending of the truth remains.

Like AJ and co regularly did with Ticketus?

Are you really trying to argue that two wrongs make a right?

You've previously criticised the regime of David Murray for running the club the way they did ( you're correct in that regards imho) yet you won't condemn the present board for doing the exact same thing?

Does anyone know when Whyte's name will stop being mentioned whenever we release a set of accounts? I know it's some accounting formality, but there must be a cut off point when it's not relevant. For someone that has zero claim(apparently), he seems to be doing a decent job of keeping himself in the picture.

Considering we are a football club, I find it astounding that wi-fi, and the white elephant of Albion House were purchased at considerable cost before we even have a scouting system in place. For whatever reason, it seems the current incumbents want to keep us as close to bankruptcy as they possibly can. The faces may have changed, but the incompetence and bending of the truth remains.

Did they mention Imrans case as well? That could cost us some money.

Sorry but that's not a particularly good argument. I don't have the detailed knowledge of the ins and outs of the deals but I can look at the overall figures and see a fall and criticise. If someone was able to give me the full facts then I'd hope that I could come up with suggestions.

The board may be trying, in the same way as David Moyes is trying to put together a successful Man Utd team but it doesn't mean that they are doing as well as expected and it doesn't mean that they are not open to criticism.

Criticism is always fair, especially if someone has any answers of how things could have been done better. The point remains that expectations in our current surroundings couldn't or rather shouldn't have been that high anyways.

Actually you didn't try and come up with reasons as to why there was no increase. You just said it was not expected but gave no rationale behind that assumption.

I did. Standing of the Scottish football as a whole, or standing within the leagues, and from that our rather weak position in getting good deals with sponsors et al. Deals done not by the best people out there as well.

In terms of the commercial side of the club, the buck stops with the board and they need to be the ones that take the blame for a fall in income in a period following promotion.

Fair enough and see above. You can always want them to do better and it is quite possible that Easdale and those who came before Wallace and Somres failed, but wanting to do better does not mean that they can actually do better. And not just because people deem them incompetent.

As it stands now, not much can be done about these figures and one has to wait how Wallace and the board attempt to address them. If that is not up to scratch, supporters can and should think about how to change the course the club is heading under the current board.

Are you really trying to argue that two wrongs make a right?

You've previously criticised the regime of David Murray for running the club the way they did ( you're correct in that regards imho) yet you won't condemn the present board for doing the exact same thing?

If we have to do it in future seasons to come then i'll criticise, this board didn't really create the situation however, and Wallace did look at other options such as the 15% wage cut. It's something I can accept as a bit of a one of until the proper plans are to be implemented.

If we have to do it in future seasons to come then i'll criticise, this board didn't really create the situation however, and Wallace did look at other options such as the 15% wage cut. It's something I can accept as a bit of a one of until the proper plans are to be implemented.

Furfuxsake we're doing it just over a year after raising £22m and with 2 seasons worth of season ticket monies up front.