Seems fairly obvious he's setting it up as a loan so security will be provided.

Sorry GS it's not obvious to me.

It's been stated upon revision, at least by Chris Graham on STV, that the money will not be drip fed; it will be paid up front. How does that become a loan?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

If we had a more attack-minded manager, he'd flourish and his value would soar.

If I was his agent, I would advise him to find another club more suited to his game. If he had the chance to do it all again, I think he'd think twice about moving to Ibrox.

Our football culture doesn't easily send itself to free spirits. It's too busy accommodating the likes of Daly and McCulloch.

Has any player improved under Ally?

How is McKay getting on at Greenock? I'd far rather have him playing than Aird. McKay has talent, Aird doesn't. McKay might be inconsistent but he had a tonne of assists last season.

Any half decent coach would love to work with and develop both those players. The raw naturals are there if not the finished skill. We should be adding a dead ball ability to their game, better crossing, one on one skill to beat a man, working on these aspects of the game with them. Aird is as poor today as he was when he made his debut, he is learning nothing new. He is not developing.

Yes, dB, Darther and Brahim come over as bright guys. I am intrigued that they seem comfortable with a board who have no problem with a remote individual in David Somers occupying the main leadership role, as chairman. People are entitled to raise issues over DK and he has provided ammunition to do so. However, the credibility of our existing board is another issue and that is what DK is challenging.

I have raised issues about the current Board e.g. at least three faux pas by Mr Wallace and the fact that it is not obvious that any cost cutting has yet been undertaken. There is no need to wait for the outcome of the review to take action to curb costs when we are haemorrhaging money hand over fist.

Guest Barry's

Ian black is not good enough. Fight was clearly there but beaten by a poor United team who looked quicker and could finish. McCoist is only here for memories - not nearly good enough

Any half decent coach would love to work with and develop both those players. The raw naturals are there if not the finished skill. We should be adding a dead ball ability to their game, better crossing, one on one skill to beat a man, working on these aspects of the game with them. Aird is as poor today as he was when he made his debut, he is learning nothing new. He is not developing.

Not only can we not improve the basics but our whole attitude with these young guys is so wrong. They should all be modelling themselves on the likes of Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. No drinking, correct conditioning, working not only on technique and cardio but also strength straining to reach optimal ability. Instead we seem to just give players a free reign, they regularly drink and this doesn't seem to be an issue. I'd love a complete overhaul of the club with a foreign manager brought in who could ban alcohol and rebrand the philosophy of the club. The whole of the UK are bad for this to be fair and it's illustrated by the fact none of the home nations ever achieve anything internationally. It doesn't help that our manager takes them all out to get pished 6 days before the biggest match of the season. Pathetic. Get rid of the lost of them.

When was the last time Scotland produced a world class player? Could the likes of John Fleck have achieved greatness if he was brought up in a different culture? Even Wales have had Bale and Giggs in recent years. Smaller countries than Scotland seem to produce the odd top player that stands out in one of the big leagues, why do we never manage this? How does a tiny country like Uruguay produce the likes of Suarez and Forlan? Have we had players of that ability in the past 25 years? Even Montenegro seem to produce a few top players and they aren't much bigger than Edinburgh.

Our lack of ability isn't genetic, once upon a time we produced top players. The fact is we are just getting everything wrong, kids aren't playing enough, they are getting the wrong coaching and the culture is about 30 years out of date.