Yes, dB, Darther and Brahim come over as bright guys. I am intrigued that they seem comfortable with a board who have no problem with a remote individual in David Somers occupying the main leadership role, as chairman. People are entitled to raise issues over DK and he has provided ammunition to do so. However, the credibility of our existing board is another issue and that is what DK is challenging.

Yes, dB, Darther and Brahim come over as bright guys. I am intrigued that they seem comfortable with a board who have no problem with a remote individual in David Somers occupying the main leadership role, as chairman. People are entitled to raise issues over DK and he has provided ammunition to do so. However, the credibility of our existing board is another issue and that is what DK is challenging.

Can I just say that I am not 100% "comfortable" the board.....Likewise I am not 100% "comfortable" with Dave King. I am trying to view things from a balanced viewpoint. Recently this has appeared to be a pro-board stance since I am questioning or being doubtful about DK.

It is apparent from today we need investment to bring in a better standard of player. Whether that investment is from DK or elsewhere is immaterial. The board need to outline how they intend to take Rangers forward sooner rather than later

Edited by RANGERRAB

We're not in the spl though. I think today shows how flawed this policy was to bring in too many "spl quality" players to early. They are good players but just sink to the level they are playing. By the time we get up to top tier most will have fallen behind the standard required. Monumental waste of fucking money, but hey ally and walter knew best....

We're not in the spl though. I think today shows how flawed this policy was to bring in too many "spl quality" players to early. They are good players but just sink to the level they are playing. By the time we get up to top tier most will have fallen behind the standard required. Monumental waste of fucking money, but hey ally and walter knew best....

We should have been focusing on young players that could be given an easy development process in the lower leagues but c'est la vie.

Getting up to the SPL and having to throw cash at a whole new team isn't going to end well.