My brother just pointed out to me that Somers could have fed Dave King false information in order to provoke this type of reaction.

Either way, I think we can probably expect Wallace or the board to claim that it's untrue and that they've always intended to release the 120 day review on schedule, which would be some time next week.

Let's face it, if there was anything meaningful in the 120 day review, it would have been out well before now. It seemed like a stalling tactic to me.

Let's face it, if there was anything meaningful in the 120 day review, it would have been out well before now. It seemed like a stalling tactic to me.

The highlights of the review will be the "Ready to Listen" fan engagement campaign and the initiation of a Club membership scheme (even although the details of the membership scheme are sketchy at best), both of which are cleverly targeted at getting the fans onside and getting more money out of the fans in one swoop.

There will also be other little tit bits added in for good measure such as hiring a scout which will be portrayed as initiating the development of a scouting system/network.

I want the ownership of the club to change.

I do however have concerns about King if he becomes the club's owner. Would Walter Smith return as a director? Would Richard Gough be given a job? Would Ally and his staff remain in position? Would Martin Bain return?

I want a Rangers future where the names of the past remain in the past. I want a clean break from the previous era.

I want a new look board, a new look coaching staff and a new look team.

I honestly don't understand why folk are waiting on this 120 day review, if there was anything that was obvious and would save/make money, why wait until 120 days?

We just need to have a gander at who ' supports ' the Board, and who is against King. That should tell us who thinks the present regime are best for Rangers.

I want the ownership of the club to change.

I do however have concerns about King if he becomes the club's owner. Would Walter Smith return as a director? Would Richard Gough be given a job? Would Ally and his staff remain in position? Would Martin Bain return?

I want a Rangers future where the names of the past remain in the past. I want a clean break from the previous era.

I want a new look board, a new look coaching staff and a new look team.

Well, you're no going to get it anytime soon, sorry.

I do so hope Dave had his phone set to record during his meeting with the Board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't for one minute think King isn't street-wise.

But whoever's behind the Club are no numpties either.

Edited by bluebear54

The highlights of the review will be the "Ready to Listen" fan engagement campaign and the initiation of a Club membership scheme (even although the details of the membership scheme are sketchy at best), both of which are cleverly targeted at getting the fans onside and getting more money out of the fans in one swoop.

There will also be other little tit bits added in for good measure such as hiring a scout which will be portrayed as initiating the development of a scouting system/network.

Would be nice if they articulated their dividend policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk