I would definitely add Templeton to that list. I know he can be greedy and has been injured a lot, but he has the quality.

There's probably half a dozen of the rest who could provide decent cover.

However, we have real issues right down the spine of the team.

Successful Rangers teams over the past 30 years have been build upon really top class keepers. Bell is not in that league.

Central defence is my biggest worry, as neither Jig (who has been a great servant to the club on and off the pitch) nor Moshni are remotely good enough for the top flight. One lacks any pace and the other lacks any positioning. Perry and Hegarty are never going to be good enough either, so that's FOUR we need to shift.

We lack a creative player in the centre of midfield who is going to get a game on a regular basis. Law is one of my half dozen back up players.

As for centre forward, playing Daly forces us into a long ball game, because he's so immobile. Clark and Gallagher have potential, but we are short of options for the Championship, far less the top flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate pretty much spot on imho

I would definitely add Templeton to that list. I know he can be greedy and has been injured a lot, but he has the quality.

There's probably half a dozen of the rest who could provide decent cover.

However, we have real issues right down the spine of the team.

Successful Rangers teams over the past 30 years have been build upon really top class keepers. Bell is not in that league.

Central defence is my biggest worry, as neither Jig (who has been a great servant to the club on and off the pitch) nor Moshni are remotely good enough for the top flight. One lacks any pace and the other lacks any positioning. Perry and Hegarty are never going to be good enough either, so that's FOUR we need to shift.

We lack a creative player in the centre of midfield who is going to get a game on a regular basis. Law is one of my half dozen back up players.

As for centre forward, playing Daly forces us into a long ball game, because he's so immobile. Clark and Gallagher have potential, but we are short of options for the Championship, far less the top flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Templeton is the most talented player at the club, the one I'd least like to lose.

Very inconsistent and gives the ball away too often needlessly IMO

Again, for me he falls into the more consistently poor than anything. I would say he has far more poor performances then good ones. He's better than some though who have good performances once in a blue moon.

Undoubtedly he has the the talent but he's not shown enough. For me an inconsistent player is someone who has a mixture of good and bad performances, conversely our 'inconsistent' players seem to just consistently not perform. If a player has a handful of good performances a season can be really be considered inconsistent?

Very inconsistent and gives the ball away too often needlessly IMO

He has the appetite and the confidence to take opponents on and make things happen. He should be encouraged to keep doing it.

I expect players like this to be dispossessed occasionally. It goes with the territory.

Templeton attempts the difficult stuff while the rest mark time. I won't criticise him for being selfish when the rest of the team are so far behind him his options are often limited.

A good coach should be able to polish this rough diamond and let it shine brightly.

He has the appetite and the confidence to take opponents on and make things happen. He should be encouraged to keep doing it.

I expect players like this to be dispossessed occasionally. It goes with the territory.

Templeton attempts the difficult stuff while the rest mark time. I won't criticise him for being selfish when the rest of the team are so far behind him his options are often limited.

A good coach should be able to polish this rough diamond and let it shine brightly.

He's pushing 26. Most wingers peak around that age.

He's pushing 26. Most wingers peak around that age.

If we had a more attack-minded manager, he'd flourish and his value would soar.

If I was his agent, I would advise him to find another club more suited to his game. If he had the chance to do it all again, I think he'd think twice about moving to Ibrox.

Our football culture doesn't easily send itself to free spirits. It's too busy accommodating the likes of Daly and McCulloch.

Guest Barry's

At the end of the day the club spent millions on this team and they lost to a team of youth players and free transfers. What is Ally going to do with more money?? He cannot be trusted.