Smith done more today than Wallace has for the last 6 months. Waldo is so overrated, he isn't even as half as good as some of our fans think he is.

Had Nottingham Forest offered £1.5m or thereabouts I'd have taken it

Smith done more today than Wallace has for the last 6 months. Waldo is so overrated, he isn't even as half as good as some of our fans think he is.

And this folks is why you should stay away from drugs

I think our players are good enough - some were amongst the cream of the SPL.

I have maintained for a while that we have the 6-pack....just missing the plastic bit to hold it together.

If DK was to invest heavily, I don't thing we would see much difference in the overall playing quality - it ain't the players that is the problem....its the bit trying to pull them together is McCoist.

Smith done more today than Wallace has for the last 6 months.

That's a huge exaggeration, but there's definitely aspects of Smith's game which are better than Wallace.

Waldo is so overrated, he isn't even as half as good as some of our fans think he is.

Some might say he's overrated and underrated in equal measures, but regarding the overrated part, it's just that Road Runner style ACME pace of his which does it.

And this folks is why you should stay away from drugs

When was Lees last good game and one which he made a contribution like Smith has? Smith hasn't looked out of place and has actually contributed with some lovely balls into the box from open play, set pieces and scored two cracking goals.

Bar bombing up and down the flank aimlessly what else does Lee do? The majority of the time his final ball is dreadful.

I think our players are good enough - some were amongst the cream of the SPL.

I have maintained for a while that we have the 6-pack....just missing the plastic bit to hold it together.

If DK was to invest heavily, I don't thing we would see much difference in the overall playing quality - it ain't the players that is the problem....its the bit trying to pull them together is McCoist.

The SPL old firm level players we have are MacLeod and Wallace.

That's a huge exaggeration, but there's definitely aspects of Smith's game which are better than Wallace.

Some might say he's overrated and underrated in equal measures, but regarding the overrated part, it's just that Road Runner style ACME pace of his which does it.

It is but you understand what i mean Zappa.

I don't see any underrating tbh just people shouting about how he is this and that which he isn't.

It is but you understand what i mean Zappa.

I don't see any underrating tbh just people shouting about how he is this and that which he isn't.

I agree Wallace is overrated in our support but I'd still say him and MacLeod are the only two players we have good enough to compete with Celtic.

Smith is a middle of the road SPL level player IMO, while Wallace is a good one. In fact did Smith not struggle to be a regular for Aberdeen?