Rangers Report's - (Possible) Rangers Top Signing Targets for the Championship

My understanding is that Boyd has agreed to sign for us,

Thanks for that info, BD.

I would prefer someone pacy and younger - with good feet.

I'm not convinced he is the Messiah. It just seems to be jobs for the old boy network once again.

I'd rather have Boyd, than Daly, but saying that, I'd rather get big Kyle back, than persist with that imposter of a footballer. Boyd isn't getting any younger, and we don't create nearly enough sitters for him to be effective. It's all fairly moot, considering there will be no extra money in the transfer/wages budget.

Any cash saved from natural wastage should be spent on a scouting system as a matter of urgency. Buying Ally an updated version of Football Manager just isn't going to cut it in the next two seasons.

My understanding is that Boyd has agreed to sign for us,

Definitely an improvement on Daly and 19 goals in the top flight compared to Daly's 20 goals in the 3rd tier against poorer defenders pretty much backs it up.

Boyd & Daly ? Oh my. How immobile do we need our front line to be ?

I would take Boyd over Daly but I wouldnt pair them together.

I just said that to get a reaction, problem is in reality Daly is earning too much to be dropped and unlikely he could be sold; so where would Boyd play?