The current regime is getting hammered. It is getting outclassed by its critics at every turn. It has been so discredited that there is no way back for it.

It doesn't matter whether people like or loathe King.

He is winning the argument.

I wish the team would play with some of King's aggression.

The current regime is getting hammered. It is getting outclassed by its critics at every turn. It has been so discredited that there is no way back for it.

It doesn't matter whether people like or loathe King.

He is winning the argument.

I wish the team would play with some of King's aggression.

No point in winning any argument if he's not going to gain control of Rangers and show everyone how it's done. I'm sick fed up of this man ranting 'n' raving on the sidelines.Put up or shut up DK

No point in winning any argument if he's not going to gain control of Rangers and show everyone how it's done. I'm sick fed up of this man ranting 'n' raving on the sidelines.Put up or shut up DK

I believe he should buy the club rather than having a protracted and damaging campaign, but whether he does or does not, he is showing up the current regime for what it is - and that is a good thing.

I believe he should buy the club rather than having a protracted and damaging campaign, but whether he does or does not, he is showing up the current regime for what it is - and that is a good thing.

That may or may not be true but right now he is killing the Club he claims to love and you have to ask why he is doing that instead of unlocking his petty cash box and calling his broker.

That may or may not be true but right now he is killing the Club he claims to love and you have to ask why he is doing that instead of unlocking his petty cash box and calling his broker.

Dave King is killing the club!! Where do you get that from? Did he squander the £70M? The only ones killing our club are the board.

He'll have his reasons, and he may not be inclined to go public with them, but Rangers is not going to recover under flawed and greedy ownership and bad management.

We either limp on to oblivion pretending that better days will come, or we bring this matter to a head with no guarantee of success. It's a tough choice but I prefer the latter.

Rangers FC is rotten to the core. It will slip away in time anyway so we might as well operate now, stop the rot and try to rebuild in a meaningful way.

in what way is DK killing the club?

I think I've been asked and answered that more than once before but once again: he is encouraging fans not to buy season tickets or club merchandise thus starving the Club of the money it needs to run as a business. He knows that won't remove the Board, the only way to do that is to buy shares and he has said he won't do that at the moment.

It has been made clear by the Chairman, the auditors and the CEO that if the Club does not get that money its going concern status is threatened perhaps irrepairably so.

This man has no intention of investing. He wants to be chairman without putting in a single penny.

Following the AGM (when the reqs got a higher than expected vote of around 30percent) he could have spent a couple of million ponds or so buying low priced shares (no probs to a man of his wealth surely) which would have got him boardroom representation with around 15percent ownership of RIFC and could have got his chums on board too.At the forthcoming shares issue he could invest more and got complete ownership if he wanted to.

The fact he didn't tells me all we need to know.

So the requisitioners couldn't get anyone on the board with 30 percent but King could get him and his mates on with 15.

You seem confused.