For the time being, I would assume King is willing to invest his own money, but solely on his own terms and in ways he decides. The stumbling block is that we are not in a single-ownership state any longer and such ideas conflict with a status quo (many shareholders as opposed to one major shareholders) of the company right now. So it would be good to know what sort of idea King has to change this ... or how he sees ways of investing in a way that would suit both, him and Rangers (not exactly the board). Ashley could offer a naming rights deal for Ibrox. One of King's companies could too, with the money going into a trust (much like "his" ST idea) and been released only for squad/club matters. But with the accusations thrown about, does anyone think the board would want to deal with King unless they need to?

That is a fair comment, Rab.

I couldn't bear to be let down again by a wealthy Rangers fan (and I don't mean Whyte obviously).

Nor can I support the current regime who have shown nothing to suggest they are capable of turning the club around.

As far as I can see we are at depressing impasse.

Forget about the statements for a moment, and look at the numbers buying or renewing their season tickets. I heard on Saturday (obviously i cannot prove the veracity of the claim) from two sources that the uptake was about 1500 so far, if that figure is accurate then the support are definitely going against the board.

So where does the leave the club in the close season? without any revenue. So it looks like this is going to go right to the drink of administration again. I get the feeling those in the know knew this was in all likelihood the outcome, as the only way to remove the cancer at the heart of the club.

The one problem yet again is misinformation , KJ is trying to imply that BPH and Margritta holdings are willing to sell for £6million , and in anothet tweet that their shareholding was larger than it is , they only own 10% between them , therefore they want their money back , given todays share price , that just isnt going to happen

Well now DK has to step up & show exactly what his intentions are.If what Jackson says is correct then, with the shareprice as low as it is, he has to buy out existing shareholders and gain control. There is no other way to do this. None whatsoever.

I remain sceptical about DK and his merry band of followers. I genuinely hope I am wrong.

There is another way. The board must have a share issue to allow him to invest.